𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

JK's POV💬

JK's POV💬

Its been couple of days since you got hook at reading quite a few online fan fiction. You're a silent reader though, as you are fairly new in the app, so you just add books that got your interest and read it without commenting or voting.

Well maybe... except for the first book that got me into this in the first place.

Yes... you might have commented a phrase on the authors last updated chapter. Well you can't help it... it has been a couple of days and the writer haven't updated a single thing.

You really shouldn't keep your readers waiting too long. You thought to yourself as you refresh the feed hoping for a new release.

As you did a notification pop up.

"Yes!" you said. A bit louder than it should, as your anticipation gets you all riled up. You know the members wouldn't really mind the noise at this hour, as its only past lunch time. And seeing that nobody reacted, your pretty sure your again by yourself in the dorms playroom.

Huh? Wait... this is not an update...

True it is not another chapter like what you are waiting for but an explanation about why the author is on a sudden hiatus mode.

On the user's message board it reads:

@𝗻𝗸𝘀_𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗽

𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀! 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀... 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽.

𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀  𝗫𝗗

Oh.. not only does author-nim writes but draws too?? hmmm let's see if this is a valid excuse.

You open the link that was attached and stumbled upon the most beautiful and most realistic fan art you have ever seen.