Part 01

"For God sake Papa, he keeps changing his girlfriend every other week because he gets bored with them." 

"Young men are like that, honey!!!" 

"But what will I do if he gets bored with me also." 

"Come on Madhu that will never happen. Do you have so little faith in yourself???" 

After two seconds pause, "He calls himself RK!!!" 

"RK is short for Rishabh Kundra!!!" 

"And who names their kid Rishabh Shaurya Kundra???" 

"His father wanted to call him Rishabh and his mother wanted to call him Shaurya, after her father!!!." 

Madhu rolls her eyes. 

Malik goes near Madhu, and sits next to her." Madhu, Rishabh is a nice boy, he is good looking, caring and rich, what more do you want in a husband?" 

"But Papa, I don't even know him; he is a complete stranger to me." 

"I am not asking you to marry him today; anyway Rishabh has to finish his studies, so you will be married only after two years, when he comes back from US. And in two years, you can get to know him all you want." 

"How much will I know a person by just talking on the phone?" 

"Madhu, you promised me that you will marry whoever I choose for you, and now did you change your mind? Are you going to be like your sister?" 

"How can you even say such things Papa? Alright, I will meet your RK!!!" 

Malik smiles "Thank you love."

"Thank you so much for ruining my life, Uncle!" 

"All you asked me do to was convince your Mom to send you to US. And the way you have been parading with girls over here, your mother was scared, and I just gave her a suggestion to get you engaged before you leave." 

"But I am not ready to get engaged. I don't want to lose my freedom." 

"It's either US or freedom, you can't have it both ways RK." 

"My life is screwed!!" 

"Shaurya!!!" 

"Mom, I don't want to get engaged!!!" 

"Alright Shaurya, then why don't you start going to office, after all for how long is Balraj going to look after the entire business by himself?" 

"But I want to study!" 

"Then get engaged!" 

"DAMN!!!" 

RK, Radha and Balraj were sitting at Madhu's house. While Radha, Balraj and Malik were talking, RK was busy messaging on his phone. After sometime Madhu comes with a tray full of tea and snacks. Radha makes Madhu sit next to her and starts talking, with Madhu doing all the listening.  

Balraj slowly pokes RK, and whispers to him "Look at her, RK." 

RK whispers back "What is the need to look, when you all have decided to get me married to her?" 

Balraj: "Just for courtesy sake, look at her." 

RK looks up at Madhu, and thinks she looks okay. And he looks back at his mobile. After sometime RK looks up to see Madhu glaring at him. 

Madhu thinks "Damn you Casanova, I don't want to marry you." 

RK thinks "Hell woman, I don't want to marry you!!!"