Subject 10

I'm subject 10, my powers are telekinesis, mind reading/ mind control, and see what other people are seeing. Today papa is going to have me and another subject work together. I was still in bed when papa came into my room with another subject, " 10, this is 11 you to are going to work together today," papa says. " Doing what?" I ask. " You will see," he responded. 11 and I follow papa to another room with two tall tubes filled with water. " T-the bath?" 11 says a little scared. Papa nods his head and it gets me a little scared. ( A/n I forgot to say that I have the same powers as 11 as well ) He then tells us, " 11 do you remember yesterday when you said you found a monster?" 11 nods. " Okay, I want you and 10 to find it again but don't run from it this time, okay?" He said, looking at both of us. We both nod in agreement. He then puts us both in the tubes and closes the window so we can concentrate. I close my eyes and focus. When I open my eyes again I see 11 in front of me. We hug happy to be together in this place instead of alone. Then we hear a loud sound almost like a scream that made us jump. We look behind me and see a thing eating something. I was about to run but 11 stoped me, then I remembered what papa said. We then started to slowly walk up to it. We both stick out hands out at the same time and touch it, that's was the worst mistake we ever made.

A/n
This is my first book to sorry is it's bad ☹️