Bad Men

The next day Lucas and Dustin came over to hear Will. When El found him his was whimpering, it broke my heart to know that he was in that horrid place. El stoped it and Mike said, " What do you think," " I think you connected to a baby monitor," Lucas said a little annoyed and I started to get annoyed with him. " Don't you hear him, it sound like Will!" Mike said back and I could tell Mike was also getting annoyed. At this point I think everyone was annoyed except for El, I don't even think she can get annoyed. " Don't you remember when he fell off his bike and broke his finger, he sounded just like that." Dustin said and Mike nodded in agreement. " Did you guys not see what I saw, Will is dead!" He said even more annoyed then before. " But Y/n felt him, she said he didn't feel like skin, she said it felt like rubber." Mike said. " But it sure looked like Will, and why would some people fake his death?!" Lucas said again and then I realized something, " I know who might."
They all looked at me, Mike and Dustin with curiosity, Lucas with annoyance, and El with fear. I had a fearful look on my face to. " Where me and El came from." El looked ten times more scared. " Bad people." El said, and I know who she was talking about. " Papa." We say in unison. " Your in trouble, aren't you?" Mike asked and we both nod.
El goes over to the table with a board game on it. She shoved all the pieces off except for 2. She flipped the board over and I instantly knew what she was doing. She slammed one pice on the board and said, " Will,"
"Superpowers," Dustin said and and let out a silent chuckle. Dustin can be so weird yet funny sometimes. She then grabbed another piece and placed it on the board. She used that pice in place for the faceless monster. " Demogorgan," Dustin said. I guess that's what the pice is called. " He's in danger," Mike said and we both nod. Mike then had another worried look on his face and I could tell that he and Will were very close.
They had an idea to bring El and I to school with them so she could find Will on a bigger Super Com thing. But first the boys got some supplies to kill that Demogorgan but I knew they wouldn't be able to but I'll let them think they can. I didn't pay attention to what Lucas brought but all I heard was a wrist rocket and he said he was going to shoot it in the eye and blind it but the monster doesn't have eyes so I don't know how well that's gonna go. But all Dustin brought was snacks and candy. After all that mess was over Mike, Lucas, and Dustin all brought us to the one room I found when they were all at school. The older girls room. Mike put some stuff on our faces that was quite confusing but I didn't dare to ask. But when that was happening Lucas and Dustin were looked for and outfit and a wig for El because she barely has any hair. They got El a pink dress, white shoes, white long socks with yellow, green, and orange stripes, a blue jacket, and a blond shoulder length wig. They got me a white shirt tucked into some light blue jeans with a black belt, a light pink jacket, and some white shoes.

( Not the shoes in the picture just think of the shoes El wore )Me and El walked out of the room to show the boys our outfits

Me and El walked out of the room to show the boys our outfits. Mike looked in shock. " They look-," "Pretty," Dustin was saying but Mike cut him off. Me and El smiled and he started saying something again, "Cool. Pretty cool." He corrected himself but I know he meant to say what he said first. El and I walked over to the mirror and El said, " Pretty," then I said after, " Cool," we both laughed and looked back at the boys then we left.