Eleven

A/n sorry it's been awhile since I wrote last school started and I've been sick and just a lot has happened but here's this chapter

A/n
This part was hard to explain so sorry for the bad writing.
Y/n' pov
A little after Mike and Lucas's fight, a woman opened to door from up the stairs. She started walking down the stairs  when all of them came up the stairs instead. Why couldn't she come downstairs? They were upstairs for a while until they finally came back downstairs. They start to leave then I got up. " Where are you going?" I ask. They look at each other, Lucas then said, " Just come, okay." I nodded and came with them.

Mike's pov
We were walking in the woods to look for Will til it started raining. " Great now it's raining, we should go now." Lucas said, I don't know why he was so mad though, I know he wants to find Will to. Then we heard a stick brake. We all turned the direction we heard the sound and saw a person with shaved hair.

Y/n's pov
We looked to where the sound came from and we saw, 11! I slowly walked over to her. " What are you doing?" Mike said. I shushed him so he wouldn't scare her. She finally recognized me and hugged me. I could tell she was so happy to see me.
" Your safe now," I said to her, she looked at me and smiled. I was so happy that she was safe and away from papa and all the bad people.
Some time later
Mike's pov
I put my coat over the girl because all she had on was an oversized shirt, she must be freezing! We sat her on the couch while Y/n went in her fort. I gave Y/n a towel so she could dry off. After she got all dried off she sat next to the girl. She put the towel over her and hugged her. " Y/n, who is this?" I asked. " My sister, Eleven." She said, hugging her tighter.

Y/n's pov
I hugged her I tight as I could, in a way that told her that she will be safe and away from any harm.
Some time later
11 slept on the couch while I slept in my fort, I still don't know why we went out in the forest, but I'm happy we did or else we wouldn't have found 11. The next morning I was awoken from 11 crying. " Hey are you okay?" I asked her as I got up out of my fort. She nods and I look at her more worried. I didn't like it when she lied to me. " Don't lie. You know I can tell when people are lying." I say to her. She sat up and wiped the tears off her face. " Nightmare," she said. " About papa, and the lab." When she said that a chill when up my neck. I hated that place and whenever I even heard anything that could relate to it made my stomach turn upside down. ( 😏 )
The next thing I know Mike is running down the stairs with two eggos in his hand. He handed one to me and one to 11. She looked at it weird. " You eat it," Mike told her. She looked at me to see mine already almost gone. Mike was just sitting down here with us not doing much so I decided to read his mind because I was bored.
In Mikes Mind
Once Dustin and Lucas get back from school we are going to go out to find Will again. I'm kinda happy we went yesterday or else we probably wouldn't have fond 11."
Out of Mike's Mind
" So 11, maybe we could call you El, short for 11. You know like a nickname. Like my name is Michael but everyone calls me Mike." Mike says. ( A/n sorry if that was confusing ) She nods her head and continues with whatever she was doing and so does Mike. I was kinda staring at Mike, I think he noticed because he looked back at me and smiled and laughed a little. My cheeks started to get red and it feels like there's butterflies flying around in my stomach. What is this feeling? Is Mike making me feel this way? I don't know what it is but I can't tell if I like it or not. But there was one thing I was still wondering, what happened to Will?