Mike Dustin and Will

We were on the bikes for a while so I could take in the view, letting the wind hit my face. After a while we went to a place with a bunch of buildings. We rode to one and went to the back of it. We got off and went inside the building. They sat me down on a couch at just stared at me. "Yes?" I said confused. They jumped a little when I said that. " Who are you?" A short boy with a hair cut that looked like a bowl. I didn't really want to tell them. I got a little scared, until the boy with curly hair said, " You dong have to tell us yet. Just when your ready." He smiled and I smiled back. Then they all smiled. " Do you want some clothes?" The tall boy said. I looked at him confused, what did he mean by that. I just nodded. He walked over to a basket and got out a blue long sleeved shirt and grey sweat pants. He handed them to me and then I new what he meant. I set the clothes down and got up, about to take off the hospital gown until they all looked away and the curly haired boy started saying, " Oh my god" over and over again. I looked at them confused until the tall boy said, "privacy," and pointed to a room. I walked in the room with the clothes and he was about to close the door but I stoped him. " You don't want me to close it?" He asked. " No," I responded. " Ok, how about this?" He left a crack open and I nodded. He walked away to let me change. I walked out and he handed me a weird looking thing. " What is this?" I ask. "This is a brush," The tall boy said and started putting it through his hair.
I nodded and took it to the other room. I did what he did and after I came back out and sat back down on the couch. " My name is Mike," The tall boy said. " I'm Dustin," the curly haired boy said. " And I'm Will, what's yours?" The short boy asked. I put out my left arm and showed them the number 010 on my arm. " Wow," they all said at once and tried to touch it and I pulled it back. " Sorry I just have never seen a kid with a tattoo before." Mike said. " Is that your name?" Dustin asked. I nodded. " But call me Y/n." I said. They all nodded. " Well I have to go, school night," Will said. " Same," Dustin said after. Then then went out the door and left me and Mike alone.
I looked out the window and saw that it was getting dark. Mike looks at the window after me. He then walked to another part of the room and grabbed a bunch of blankets and made a fort. He told me to go in to it. After I got in it he said, " Night Y/n," " Night Mike," I respond.
Soon after I fell asleep.
( in my dream )
I was running through the woods and saw Will being chased my the monster 11 and I saw in our minds!
I followed them and saw Will go into a shack, I then saw the lights flickering, then they stoped. I ran in the shack and saw nothing.
( end of dream )
I woke up and realized that there was blood coming from my nose. I then realized that it wasn't a dream!
Will is in trouble.