The Time-Skip

Throughout his young life, Mikey was a punching bag, person Leo blamed, and a clutz to Donnie. Master Splinter tried to reassure his youngest, but to no avail. Mikey met a girl named Nora, who had fallen in the sewers when they were five. Her Life wasn't sunshine and rainbows, either. The two quickly became friends while Mikey was healing her eye.
11 years later, they meet again. Mikey goes to visit her and calls her a lot. After a while, they decided to date each other. His Father, Brothers, and two friends don't know about Nora. Nora knows how his life is at home. She comforts him and drinks hot chocolate with him. He would always show her the scars he made and tells her everything he thought and felt. She would always hug him and tell him how much he means to her. If he died, she died, too.
Those two loved each other very much. Even to this day, they still love each other. Something changes one night, though. This change changes their lives forever.

Oi! The Girl is Nora! GolzyDee on Deviantart owns her, not me. This was just a time-skip type of chapter. The next chapter may be a little... Bloody, at first. If you are sensitive to reading about self harm, please do be careful.