The Fight

During those 4 months of Mikey's imprisonment, things got worse. His Brothers made him do several things. First, he had to do all of their chores, on his own, for a whole month. Next, he had to train a lot harder/longer than the other three. Then, he had to stay home instead of going on Patrols with them. Lastly, he had to stay away from his T-phone. They thought that it would be better for Mikey to stay away from it, than to have him constantly contact his, 'girlfriend'. Master Splinter could only look at Mikey with sadness in his eyes.

Our eighteen-year-old's depression worsened, as well. He cut himself more, he didn't want to eat, he couldn't handle the constant stress. He wanted to die, for God's sake! He missed Nora, Mama, Cherry, and the other people from the appartment building. He didn't kill himself, though, because he didn't want Nora to be devastated by it. He never stopped thinking about her.

April 20th, 2014. Mikey finally got his T-phone back. His Brothers deleted everything from his phone and blocked them, too. Basically, there were only his games, songs, and pictures. He was sitting in his room listening to music, when he heard yelling. He tried ignoring it, but failed at that. 'Why are they fighting, now?' Mikey thought bitterly. He walked to his door to listen better. "He hasn't come out of his room for four months!" He heard Raph yell. "He did, too! He came out to do the chores, train, and make food!" Leo shouted. Donnie stepped in. "That's all he does, Leo! I think it was a bad idea bringing him back here!" Mikey opened his door just in time to see his three Brothers draw their weapons out. He stood there with widened eyes. Why were they doing this?! "This ends here and now!" Leo yelled.

"STOP!" Everyone turned to see a teary eyed Mikey. Rage was evident in his eyes. He clenched his fists before speaking. "What the SHELL is wrong with you idiots?! You're Brothers and you're going to try and kill each other because you broke me?!" Mikey, in the heat of the moment, ripped off his wristbands. He showed them the scars. He pointed to some. "Weak, Stupid, Clumsy, Worthless, Some Ninja. They're all there. They Never left!" Mikey glared at his Brothers. He began to speak again. "Honestly, you guys are really stupid for thinking that just because you ALL broke me, that means you can kill each other. That is the must pathetic thing I've seen you three fight over. Something as silly as me! That's messed up! It's messed up to think that you would fight about me, knowing that if I was never here, then there would be nothing to fight about!" Mikey shouted again, never averting his eyes from them. They looked horrified. Donnie covered his mouth, too shocked to breathe right. Raph started turning pale. Leo looked as if he were going to faint. Mikey felt eyes looking at him from the right. So, he looked to his right to see Splinter standing there, looking terrified. Mikey gave a semi-cold glare to Splinter. He then stormed out of the lair with tears falling out of his dull Baby Blue Eyes.

He was done with this. All of this. He wanted it to end. Would it? No! Of course not! They wouldn't listen, nor care! Once he was on a rooftop, he took out his phone. He had remembered Nora's phone number by heart, so he started dialing.

Well, okay then. This is getting really sad, now.