The Storm of Life

Warning! Baby birthing is evident here! Read at your own risk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been eight months after the wedding. The wedding was on a cliff in a park. Mikey and Nora invited Leo, Raph, Donnie, Splinter, April, Casey, and everyone in the Apartment. It was a full Moon. It was beautiful. Mikey decided to live in Nora's apartment afterwards. One week later, Mikey and Nora found out they were having a baby. Everyone was thrilled! Everyone joined together to plan for the Baby Shower. They had a Gender Cake, Gender Balloons, Fun Party Games, etc. During this time, Nora experienced Morning Sickness, sleepiness, Cravings, and Mood Swings. On the seventh month (Baby Shower), they found out the baby was a boy! They couldn't wait!

It was December 31st and Mikey was sitting on the couch in his apartment. His legs were on the couch. He looked down. There, he saw his beautiful, pregnant wife, Nora. She was in between his legs while holding a plate of Ranch covered Pizza. She had her back facing Mikey's plastron. He lightly chuckled at this. She looked up, having heard his chuckle. She gave him a confused smile. "What's so funny?" She asked giggling. He just smiled at her lovingly. He began to speak. "I still can't believe I managed to get an Angel to be my Wife, that's all." Mikey stated admiringly. Nora blushed at this. Then, she began to smile.

There was a knock on the door. The couple looked towards it. "Come in." Mikey stated cautiously. Ever since he found out he was going to be a father, he's been more protective over Nora. The door opened to reveal his Brothers, Father, April, Casey, and Mama. Mikey started to calm himself. Nora knew what he was doing, so she spoke first. "Happy Almost New Year, guys!" Nora stated happily. Everyone cheered. Soon enough, their baby boy would be born.

Nora noticed that Donnie was holding a case. She gave him a confused look. "Hey, Donnie, what's that?" Nora asked, pointing to the case. Donnie looked to his left hand while answering. "Since it's almost January, I decided to bring a First Aid Kit. You know, just in case you give birth today, or something." Donnie said casually. Raph rolled his eyes, smirking. Leo chuckled. Him and his Brothers were very excited to be uncles. They already planned stuff to do with the baby. Leo would meditate with him, Raph would teach him how to fight, and Donnie would teach him about inventions. Suddenly, the TV showed a timer. Everyone began to count down. "Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven... Six... Five... Four... Three... Two... One!" Everyone cheered! It was finally January 1st, 2015!

As everyone was cheering, Nora felt a sudden pain surge through her abdomen. Mikey noticed her change of demeanor, and checked on her. "Nora...? Are you okay?" Mikey asked gently. Everyone looked at Nora. They, too, looked at her worriedly. Nora felt a sharp pain in her abdomen, now. She gasped sharply while holding her stomach. Mikey held onto her stomach, too. "Nora, what's wrong?!" Mikey asked frantically. Everyone gave worried glances. Donnie was the first to rush over. He held a stethoscope to her stomach, listening to the pulse. He froze. Wide eyed, he said, "Guys, Nora's going into labor!" Gasps were heard. Everyone rushed over to comfort Nora.

"Donnie, the shell do we do?!" Raph yelled frantically. Raph held Nora's shoulder to try and keep her calm. "We need to move to her bed and help her with the baby!" Donnie stated. He looked at Leo. "Leo, go put towels on Nora's bed." Donnie ordered. The blue masked turtle nodded his head and was off. Mikey picked Nora up bridal style and carried her to the bed. After Leo put the towels down, Mikey set Nora down gently. Next, he grabbed her hand to support her. Donnie looked to where the baby would be born to see a small blackish green head. He gasped, which startled everyone. "What's wrong?" Nora asked, worried about the baby. Donnie gulped the lump in his throat. "I see the head!" Everyone gasped. Donnie continued. "Everyone needs to leave, except for Splinter, Mama, and Mikey." Donnie ordered. Everyone followed his command and left.

Splinter was next to Donnie, ready to help anyway he can. Mama was holding Nora's right hand. Mikey was still holding Nora's left hand. Donnie took the First Aid and took out gloves, scissors, pliers, and a surgical mask. Splinter grabbed gloves and a surgical mask. Donnie looked to Nora. "Okay, Nora. All you have to do is push for me." Donnie said worriedly. Nora nodded, shut her eyes, and began to push. "Ngh!" Nora squeaked. Mikey held onto her protectively. "It's okay, Nora. It'll be over soon!" Mikey said reassuringly. Nora was labor breathing now. Sweat was starting to come off of her. Mama wiped it away. Donnie could see the head come out more. He placed his hand under it. "Give it another push!" Donnie stated. Nora looked at him with a tear in her eye. She began to push again. "Nghmmmm!" Nora whimpered. Donnie could see the baby's head come out more. He checked to make sure the embelicol Cord wasn't wrapped around the baby's neck. 'Thank God it isn't wrapped around his neck.' Donnie thought happily. He could see Mikey starting to cry, too. Splinter placed his hands under the baby's head for support. Donnie grabbed his scissors. "Alright, Nora! I'm gonna need you to push again!" Donnie stated. Nora glared at him. "What the SHELL do you think I'm doing, Donatello?!" Nora yelled, causing him to shake a little. Mikey soothed her nerves a little before letting her push. She pushed as hard as she could. "Mgh!" After that small sound, Nora let out a blood curdling scream. Everyone outside the room heard it. Donnie winced. He saw the baby come out even more than the last.

Crying. All they heard was a baby crying. Donnie grabbed the embelicol cord and placed the pliers near the belly button. With a swift cut, Donnie cut off the embelicol cord from the baby. Splinter cleaned the baby and wrapped him in a blue blanket. He picked the small one up and walked closer to Mikey and Nora. Nora extended her arms out to grab her son. Splinter handed him to her gently. Feeling his Mother's touch calmed him down. He began to nuzzle his Mother. Meanwhile, Donnie was cleaning up the blood from that difficult time. Donnie looked at the time. It was 12:35 am. He sighed joyfully.

Mikey looked at his son with wonder. He's never seen a baby like his before. The baby had Lime Green Skin, like his Father and Black Hair, like his Mother. Mikey saw a plastron and a shell on the baby, meaning their son was a turtle like him. Mikey began to smile, a tear escaping his eye. He brought his hand towards his son and rubbed the Turtle Tot's cheek gently. The baby wiggled a bit before settling down, sighing with a smile evident on his small face. Mikey and Nora gushed. He looked so cute! Mikey kissed the baby's forehead gently.

Once Donnie opened the door, Raph rushed in. "How are they?! Did something bad happen?! Will they make it?! Why aren't you-" Before Raph could finish, Donnie placed a hand on his brother's mouth. Donnie raised an eye at Raph before answering. "They are fine. The birth was a success and there wasn't any harm done. It's a healthy baby boy." Donnie whispered. Everyone began to  softly cheer. They noticed how Mikey and Nora were crying with smiles on their faces. They slowly walked towards the couple to see the baby.

Mikey looked up, having noticed people coming towards them. He held his Wife and Baby in a protective manner, having slits in his eyes. Nobody moved after that. After he saw there faces, he calmed down. He looked back to his Wife and Baby lovingly. Nora kissed Mikey passionately. Mikey kissed back. When they parted, they looked down. They saw their baby stick out his tongue at the two. Mikey's pupils turned into stars. His son looked so cute when he did that! April giggled, noticing what the baby was doing. Raph and Casey were holding back laughs. Leo and Donnie were gushing over their nephew coming into the world. Mama and Splinter looked at him with joy. They were now grandparents.

After a while, April spoke. "So, what's his name?" April asked happily. Everyone, except for Mikey and Nora, froze. They looked at the couple with confusion. Nora giggled while Mikey chuckled. They looked at each other, then the baby. They never wanted to contain the smiles that showed on their faces. They looked at him lovingly before answering. "His name is Thunder..." They said in unision.

Finally, Thunder has joined the Mikora Party! He's so cute!