The Story that had Ended the Pain

"And then everyone smiled at you; Our Little Thunder!" Mikey stated happily, looking down at his son. It was April 31st, 10:30 pm.  The Four-Year-Old was sitting on Mikey's lap with wonder in his Chestnut Brown eyes. His pupils were formed into stars. His mouth was slightly agape. He then smiled at his father before replying. "Woah! That was awesome!" Thunder stated excitedly. Mikey let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah, it sure was..." Mikey stated calmly while trailing off. Nora walked into the livingroom to see her boys on the couch. She giggled. "What are you two doing up so late?" Nora asked playfully. The Turtle and Half-Turtle looked at the human Mother.

Thunder answered before his Father could. "Daddy was telling me about his Life before I showed up!" Thunder stated happily. Nora gave him a confused look with a smile. "Oh?" "Yeah! He also told me how excited you would get when you got kiwis!" Thunder giggled. Him and his Mother LOVED Kiwis. Mikey liked Kiwis, too, just not AS much as them. Nora giggled again. "Well, what can I say? You LOVED your Kiwis when you were still in Mommy's belly." Nora said calmly. She gave Mikey a playful, 'We need to talk' face.

Mikey got the message and cleared his throat. Thunder looked up at his Father in confusion. "Sadly, it's time for bed..." Mikey said with slight sadness in his voice. Thunder looked saddened by this statement. "Awww! Do I have to...?" Thunder asked with a pout. He attempted the 'Puppy Eyes' trick on his Father. However, his Father only chuckled. "Sadly, yes. Don't worry, we get to see your Uncles and GrandFather tomorrow, remember?" Mikey said. Thunder's expression changed to that of surprise. "That's right! I gotta go to sleep!" Thunder said excitedly. He kissed his parents goodnight and went to bed.

After he shut his door, Nora walked over to Mikey. Mikey saw this and stood up to advance himself to her. Once they were face to face, Nora placed her arms around Mikey's neck and spoke. "So... You were telling him about EVERYTHING that happened...?" Nora asked mischievously. Mikey blushed at this question. He spoke softly. "No, not EVERYTHING. Just the part as to of how you made me a better person." Mikey stated lovingly. Nora looked at him with more mischief in her eyes. "Oh? How so...?" She asked with a smile. Mikey grinned at his Wife. "Want me to show you...?" Mikey asked mischievously. Nora, too, began to grin. They started to lean towards each other.

When they were about to kiss, however, they heard someone's voice. "Seriously, guys, get a room!" Raph half-yelled through the open window. The couple turned around to see Leo, Raph, and Donnie entering through the window. Mikey raised an invisible brow at his elder Brothers. "You guys do realize that you could've come through the door, right?" Mikey stated playfully. The three looked at him as if he spoke Dragon. Mikey chuckled while Nora giggled. They gave each other a quick kiss and walked over to the other Turtles.

                        The  End

Finally finished! After typing this, I will have proofread, edited, and THEN published this Story!