The Great Ghost

Present

June 22, 8:15 am

In'mee's House

"Thank God…" said Phoenix and felt the world's weight falling apart from his shoulders. He had received a call early in the morning from the hospital where Apollo had been taken. His surgery was sucessful and he was now recovering, it would take a long time but he was responding well. "Thank you so much doctor, really, thank you."

"It's my work Mr. Wright. But wait, I have one more thing to tell you; during the surgery we made an unexpected discovery; there were small shards of glass in Mr. Justice's lung, we have no concrete explanation since we were informed that he was stabbed with a sword, we believe that the sword had the glass on it and that's how it ended up in his lung but we aren't sure."

"G-glass shards?"

"They were really small, it was easy to miss them. We have removed them so there shouldn't be any further problems."

"Could you huh…write that on a report and send it to me, please?" Phoenix felt that it could be important, even if it made his stomach turn.

"Sure, I'll send it to your email."

"Thank you so much doctor, I'll call later."

When Phoenix hung the phone he felt a gaze upon him, he searched for its source and found the cute and blue eyes from his daughter.

"It was about Polly?"she asked. Phoenix smiled.

"Yes. He will be okay Truce, he's on his way to recovery right now."

Trucy's eyes started wetting immediately as she ran to hug her father. "I knew it! I knew that Apollo was too determined to live…I'm so happy right now, daddy!"

Phoenix was happy as well, even if he still had to fight Baskerville's charges at court.

"And what did you find in these old books?" Asked Trucy.

"The story behind them is…pretty dark. If this is indeed the real Sherlock Holmes' journal it seems like him and Naruhodou were friends, however, Naruhodou was killed by a criminal mastermind and his murder was a mistery that was left unsolved. There are pages from his journal that just vanished…"

"It's a very old book, I'm sure that it tends to happen."

"No, according to Sherlock Holmes they dissapeared the same day of the murder. They weren't stolen, Naruhodou had to hide them somewhere before his death."

Trucy stared at him, impressed.

"Daddy, you are quite interested in this case! But…I think that we must focus on the case at hand, don't we?"

"Oh" Trucy was right, even if he had promised the old ghost to solve his case, Apollo, a living person, also needed him. Trucy smiled for him.

"Don't worry Daddy! I'll help you solve it once we're done! You want me to take care of that books meanwhile?"

"Sure, why not." Phoenix handed her the books and she dissapeared them just before his eyes thanks to her magic panties. Thanks to that, an idea came flashing to Phoenix's mind.