The Great Reminiscence

Chapter 13: The Great Reminiscence

"Sherlock Holmes?!" yelled Baskerville. "You have completely lost your mind now Mr. Wright!"

"Phoenix Wright!" Franziska also looked angry "How dare you to play around with this court? Holmes is a fictional character! He only exists in his books."

"No, Ms. Von Karma, he was a real person, I'm sure of it!"

"Show me the evidence then!"

"We can channel him, in this country they listen to dead people. You can call Queen Amara and channel him, if she's not allowed to do it I can bring my own medium! You know her, it's Maya Fey."

"Ms. Fey? Nonsense! Talk to dead people you say? That's foolish!"

"Prosecution, to talk against our tradition is to disrespect our country. This is your first warning, next time you will have to exit this courtroom." Said the Judge, looking at her with an accussing gaze.

"W-what?!" her face was full of pure disbelief, but she contained it enough to stay in the courtroom.

"We can indeed channel him here, our kingdom is in debt with you, Mr. Wright, so we can make the preparations for this. Bailiff! Call our Queen!" ordered the judge. Phoenix would pay to take a photo of Franziska in that moment, that moment in which she realized that he had more power and was important now. "However Mr. Wright, I'm not quite convinced of this myself. Sherlock Holmes? Are you aware that in order to channel someone you need a photo? He's a book character!"

"He's not Your Magistry! I'm pretty convinced. And I have just what we need!" right then Trucy put on her father's hand a document she obtained from Susato's journal, he smiled and showed it to the court, it looked like they were in synch. "This photo shows Mr. Holmes! He's with Ms. Mikotoba, Mr. Naruhodou and a young girl I don't know about."

"Polkunkha! And from where exactly does that come from?"

"We found it at Baker Street, former house of Sherlock Holmes, along with Mikotoba's journal, the letter I read a while ago and some old evidence. Prosecutor Sahdmadhi was the one to retrieve it so he can testify that this is indeed real."

"How on earth did you find it? I thought that that place had been completely combed by the government." Asked Franziska this time.

"It had its secrets. I've been investigating everything related to the Naruhodou case since I knew about the journal and I came across this."

"Why? Why are you so interested in Naruhodou? You only had to proof your client's innocence, why bothering in investigating a century old case?" asked Baskerville.

"I believe it's important to know the full truth behind this, Mr. Baskerville. And I think you know why."

Baskerville looked at him right in the eye.

"Boss..." murmured Athena "he's having a lot of discord in his heart, you hit the nail."

"All stand up to greet Queen Amara! Queen of the Kingdom of Kura'in." Announced the bailiff. Everyone did as requested, Phoenix noticed that Rayfa also came.

"Barbed Head!" she exclaimed."Long time no see!"

"Princess Rayfa, I'm glad you're well!"

"What happened to you? Where's Horn Head?"

"That's hard to answer but, I'm actually defending Apollo right now."

"W-what?! You required a channeling...he-he killed someone?"

"Oh no no, we need someone to testify, that's all!"

"And who will it be?" Queen Amara asked, smiling to Phoenix as a salute.