one

Christian's POV

Mitchel and Jordan were spending the entire day together but it didn't bother me. I knew exactly where Mitchel was going to end up tonight which was with me in my room, in my bed and in my arms.

The way it's always been.

He's mine even when he's hers. Jordan just doesn't know it yet.

I see Mitchel walking over to me. "Hey baby," I say smirking at him, "you look really handsome." It's way too hard not to flirt with him every chance I get.

"Stop. Jordan's in the other room. You can't be doing that right now" he said not breaking eye contact.

"Oh no?" I say getting closer to him, "so I can't touch you?" I say seductively while rubbing my hand up and down his arm. I can tell he's getting flustered . He enjoys my touch and I know it. He can't stay away from me. Mitchel shakes his head and moves to the side. I love when he plays hard to get. It's hot as fuck.

"Babe you ready to go?" Jordan calls out. I roll my eyes and look at Mitchel who is looking back at me.

"Yes be right there. Bye Christian" Mitchel said as he squeezed my arm before turning away from me.I quickly grab his arm to say one last thing.

"See you later."

"I'm going to Jordan's for the night."

"Right" I let out a small laugh, "See you tonight sexy."

"I'm serious Christian. I don't know."

"I'll see you tonight." I head outside to the porch to smoke with Clinton. It's funny how he says he doesn't know but deep down he does. He will be coming back to me. We both know it.

The rest of the time here at the house was pretty chill. I hung out with Clinton and Pat. We rented scooters and rode them around town. Clinton got hungry so we stopped at a vegan restaurant. We all are going vegan now. It started off just being Clinton but his lifestyle has rubbed off on all of us. Honestly it's not that hard to be vegan. The food is good and you're being kind to the world. Saving it's life.

Once we got back to the house I decided to tease Mitchel and dm him a picture on Instagram. Of course he opens it right away. One of my favorite pastimes is teasing Mitchel when he's out with Jordan.