six

Mitchel's POV

Christian left for lunch with Clinton but he of course made a little remark about me going to Jordan's place before he left. She is my girlfriend after all so he needs to shut the fuck up. I packed my bags and left to meet up with Jordan at her place. All I could think of the entire drive was Christian saying whatever. I don't like when he's upset with me but I can't just ignore my girlfriend for him. Jordan might just be the love of my life. Even if I am lowkey kinda cheating on her since we started dating. I think it's finally time to cut ties with Christian.

I finally arrived at Jordan's place and she comes out wearing an oversized t-shirt with some shorts on. She's beautiful as ever. I close my car door and go around to hug her. I missed her even if it was only a night. You gave me a quick kiss and then we headed inside to make ourselves some food. I was starving.

"Babe what kind of sandwich do you want? I'm going to make myself a peanut butter and jelly one."

"I want a turkey one .. oh wait no I'll have a peanut butter and jelly one too."

Jordan is a vegan so she doesn't eat meat. I have yet to switch to that lifestyle so whenever I'm with her I try my best not to eat meat. I'm always craving it so it's kinda hard but I'm trying my best for her. We finished eating and went to her bedroom to take a quick power nap but I wasn't able to fall asleep. Thankfully Christian texted me and kept me entertained.

text messages between Kras🦥 and Mitty🐒

Kras🦥
miss me yet?

Mitty🐒
nope
you're missin' me

Kras🦥
what makes you say that?

Mitty🐒
well you texted me first so
I must be on your mind

Kras🦥
ooh you caught me
when are you coming back to me?

Mitty🐒
I'll be back in the morning

Kras🦥
ugh really babe?
why so long😩

Mitty🐒
don't be sassy babe
well I'm spending time with my girlfriend

Kras🦥
too bad you're missing out on all this

Mitty🐒😍😍😍😍|see you tomorrow Jordan is waking up

Mitty🐒
😍😍😍
😍|
see you tomorrow
Jordan is waking up

Kras🦥
ask her how I taste👅

Mitty🐒
I hate you

Kras🦥
you love me

Mitty🐒
a whole lie right there

Kras🦥
pfffttt okay

seen

It wasn't a lie. He's a little right.