eight

Mitchel's POV

clintoncave's story

mitchelcave
😍🥵😍

clintoncave
gross bro

mitchelcave
hahaha
be safe tonight

clintoncave
sure thing bitch

The Next Morning

I am going back home to our house and I'm lowkey happy to be leaving Jordan's. Before I got to the house I went to get us some pastries and some drinks. Ten minutes later, I got to the house and it was dead silent as I expected. Christian and Clinton usually sleep in pretty late. I'm an early bird and love watching the sun rise. I find it a calming sensation. Sunrises and sunsets are so beautiful. I set the food down and heard a some noise from Clinton's room and went to see him.

"Knock knock, can I come in? Please be dressed."

"Hah. Shut up and yeah you can come in." Clinton was fucking around with photoshop on his computer and created some designs for merch. "Hey bro, how was your night?"

"My night was lit and it was extremely fun with Kras."

"Is he up? I'm going to go wake him up," I said as I walked out of Clinton's room.

"Wait wait Mitchel. I wouldn't do that if I wer-," I hear Clinton say and see him come out speed walking from his room in the corner of my eye. He was too late as I opened Christian's door and the first thing I saw was clothes sprawled out. Christian is lying on his bed with no shirt still sleeping. I so badly wanted to lay up next to him. As I was making my way silently something moved next to Christian. It was a brunette girl who moved her arm around Christian's torso.

"Mitchel come on. Let's get out of here."

"Why didn't you tell me he had someone? Damn it."

"It's none of my business that's why! What do you care anyways? You have a girlfriend."

"And? Just because I have a girl doesn't mean I don't want Christian to have someone. Thank god it wasn't a guy."

"Next time maybe it will be a guy. What then?"

"Clinton! God why would you say that to me? I don't want to think of that."

"I'm being honest with you. And trying to get you to be honest with yourself."

What does that mean? It's not that I don't want him to find someone. I'm still trying to figure out what my feeling are for Christian. What do I want with us?