four

Mitchel's POV

I left Christian's room after telling him to stop. Now I am back in my room and can't sleep. Sleeping next to a person has become a routine for me. It wasn't about always having sex. It was just the human contact that helped me sleep better. So yes I was heading back to Christian's room. He won't mind me being there I know it. The thing about Christian is that he tries to act all fuck boy and had this "I don't care." I mean he is a fuck boy don't get me wrong but when he's around me he is different.

I head down the hallway and open his door quietly so I can sneak in. Christian is laying down in his covers watching Friends and I think he's about to fall asleep. I quickly slide my shirt off and I got in right next to him and kissed his shoulder. He mumbled something that was inaudible to me. Little spoon is my favorite thing ever so I climbed over Christian. I liked being pressed up against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my torso and pulled me in closer.

"What are you doing here?" he mumbled with his sleepy voice into my ear. "You couldn't stay away."

God he's so annoying but here I am laying next to him. Cheating on Jordan by the way. Did I mention that part? I am a cheater now. Not now I've been a cheater since Jordan and I started dating 5 months ago. About a month after Christian and I started fucking around. Ever since I can't seem to shake him off.

"Whatever. You don't seem to mind me being here and you know I hate sleeping alone at night," I said as I turned so Christian and I were face to face with one another. He looked up at me with lustful eyes. "Stop looking at me like that."

"You know you like it. After all you came home and in my bed and shirtless I may add," Christian looked me up and down which gave me chills.

"And what the hell are you going to do about it? Seems to me like you're talking to much."

And with that Christian crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back and grabbed his bottom lip with mine. The kisses started off fast but ended up being slow and intimate at the end of the night.