three

Christian's POV

"Hey sexy," I say looking at him with eyes full of lust. Mitchel looks good almost all the time but knowing he came back to me after being with Jordan makes him 1000x more hot. I would kind of say it's my kink for him to play Jordan. Yes I am an ass, so what.

"Shut up " he says aggressively which is so unlike him. However, Mitchel can be feisty when he wants. I seem to underestimate him a lot. People try to fuck with him but he is tougher than he looks. Not with me though. I know I have him wrapped around my finger.

"C'mon now drop the sass. You know you want me," I say while getting up and walking towards him. "Now jump", I say as I reach him at the door. Mitchel did and now his legs are wrapped around my torso. My hands on his butt and I'm backing him up against the wall. I start giving him small pecks to his cheeks, lips, and eventually his neck. I love teasing him.

"Why are you still teasing me?" he whines which turned me on even more. "Seriously Christian kiss me like you missed me this entire day." I smash my lips onto his and our lips perfectly synchronized. Slowly slipping my tongue in asking for entrance to deepen the kiss. I was expecting to be rewarded but Mitchel denied and broke us apart.

"Stop stop stop I can't do this anymore," Mitchel whispers pushing on my chest to get down. "I'm going back to my room," Mitchel rarely shuts down our nights together. To say I was surprised is an understatement. Jordan couldn't have done anything special for him to shut me down. You don't reject Christian Anthony.

"You're really going to turn me on and leave? That's crazy. But you will be back just watch." Honestly I'm in complete shock. I missed Mitchel today but I restrained from bothering him because I knew he was on a date with Jordan.

I check the time and it's midnight so I guess I will try to sleep early tonight. I pull my shirt off and kick off my sweatpants to be just in my boxers. Friends playing in the background makes it easy for me to sleep so I put it on. I don't care what people say Friends is better than the Office. You can fight me on that one.