twelve

Mitchel's POV

Christian stormed out of my room. I felt regret in my heart but my head was telling me it was a good thing to break it off. My mind was racing with scenarios of where I could keep both Jordan and Christian. None of them worked. Jordan ended up hurt. Christian ended up hurt. I was left hurt. You can't win when you love two people so I think. Love is hard and complicated. Am I in love? I heard footsteps and took a deep breath.

"Hey Mitchel, I have a question for you," Clinton said as he entered my room. "Why is our bestfriend upset in his room?"

"I- how am I supposed to know," I said softly. Fuck I didn't know he was crying. Maybe I should go see if he's okay. Clinton just gave me this look as if he already knew what went down. I sighed at him. "Should I go check on him? Or will it make it worse since it won't change the fact we are taking a break?"

"Like you said it's going to hurt him either way but what's one more day/night together? I don't know why but he's hurt because of you, Mitchel."

"I know that. I'm trying to figure it out."

I saw Christian posted this picture on his story. He probably has a lot of DMs. This is going to be the worst seeing Christian with girls. I mean I guess that's how he felt (maybe) when Jordan came over and the many girls before her. I'm too much in my head about all of this. This is just a little break from Christian romantically not our friendship. At least I hope so. We will have to spend time together since we are in a band together. Also our studio time is coming in a few days and we will be forced to spend time together. Until then I plan to stay low. Maybe I'll go back to Jordan's place or have her come here to distract me, starting tomorrow. I decided to go check on Christian in his room. He was laying down so I did too and looked up at him.

"Michel what are - mhmm mhmm," he softly moaned as I pressed my lips to his. Christian kissed me back and it made me smile into the kiss.

God if only I knew that Chad Michaels messaged him a five minutes before.