nine

Christian's POV

"Mitchel which one do you want? Imma have the croissant," I heard Clinton talking to Mitchel in the kitchen. I kinda nudge uhh shit uhh Sava- Savannah! The girl I brought home. She's completely naked right beside me and so am I. What did I do last night? Nothing comes to mind as I must have blacked out. I get up and slip on my sweatpants quickly.

"Hey would you be a sweetheart and get my clothes for me? I can't be bothered to move just yet," Savannah said in a raspy voice. I don't blame her my bed is so comfortable.

"Hey sorry to be like this but you have to get going. "My roommates are home and I am not up to having to introduce you. Sorry if that makes me a complete dickhead."

"No no not at all. I knew what this was. But I had a great time so if you ever wanna do it again. Hit me up. My information is under Freaky Sav," she said with a smirk.

"You're joking right?"

"Yeah it's under Sav," she got all her stuff and was about to head out.

"I'll walk you out." I open my door and we both walk past the kitchen to the front door. And of course Mitchel and Clinton are in the kitchen eating. Clinton gave me this 'feel accomplished look' and it shot right through me. Maybe I shouldn't have used Savannah or anyone for that matter but I know it's going to happen again. Either with her or a new girl or even a guy. It's going to happen again. I just know it.

"See you later Christian," Savannah said to me after she gave me a quick kiss on my lips. Her lips tasted like alcohol and nicotine. Very fitting for how I feel. I'm exhausted and need to shower down the guilt.

"Mornin' Clinton. Mornin' Mitchel. I will be back going to take a shower and wash up. Long night. Crazy night." I feel Mitchel's eyes on me. He's trying to read my face and to see what I'm thinking. I can't tell if he's angry or sad but he's feeling some type of way. I know there's going to be a conversation once I get out of the shower. I'll prepare what to say in the shower.

"My boy Kras, getting some last night I see."

"Jesus. Really Clinton?"

"Morning," Mitchel said irritated.