Chapter 1

Midoriya POV

Finally my first day of yuuei and just today when I showered I noticed, I will meet my soulmate there! It's just a few more seconds...

I grin at my mom excitedly, then count down with her.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

I get teleported into the classroom, then look around myself in a haze.

I know kat-chain's clock ends the same second, but so many people just look at their wrist and then around the room in confusion.

"who's fucking clock reached zero just a second ago? You're either mine or shitty deku's soulmate"

I shrink a little and then... Everyone's hand raises, others say 'mine'.

"what the hell?" I yell along with some others, another part yells "what the fuck?" at the same time.

The caterpillar which i didn't notice until now, groans "shut up you brats. I know it's nice to meet your soulmate and all, but you're too loud. Who met their soulmate?"

"w-we all did" I whisper and he slams his head onto his desk.

"I can already tell you guys will be a pain in the ass" he mumbles, then takes a deep breath before standing up straight again.

"you guys can talk in the break, now we'll have PE. I am informed about your gender identities, you are allowed to go to the locker room of your gender." he smiles a little as my eyes light up, probably knowing how happy it makes some of us.

"now. Some worse news, it's a test to determine how strong your quirks are. The last place will get kicked out of school."

I gulp, then think 'my year hasn't even started and I'll get thrown out. I can't even control my quirk!'

"now, go get changed! Everyone who wears a binder don't you dare wear it in PE"

"yes sir!" some blue haired guy says as everyone gets up, walking towards the locker rooms.

I can see some people confidently walk into their locker rooms, but most hesitate, same as myself.

Im the last guy that's still outside, a brown haired girl smiles at me.

"also nervous? Don't worry. Wait, you're the boy who saved me!" I look at her and smile a little, then nod "y-yeah. Well, let's get changed!" she walks into the girls locker room with determination, I do the same.

The blue haired guy, stands in front of the door arguing with a red haired guy.

"I won't let you out of here as long as you wear your binder! It's not healthy"

"bro, it'll be okay!"

"no it won't shitty hair" kat-chan suddenly yells, the red haired turns around and sighs "I don't have a sports bra"

"tell us what's your size, maybe someone has a spare one" blue haired guy tells him.

Only now I notice i stared because a bi-color haired guy taps on my shoulder. "hey, uhm... What's your name?"

I start blushing and look up and down his body, he has scars from apperantly top surgery at it seems.

"my number is *insert phone number*" I mumble before I can stop myself, then I blush brightly.

"write it down later on but you gotta get changed"

I nod and mumble, then quickly walk off to get changed.

I space out as I change, then run out the moment I'm finished and see that I'm  dead last.

"im sorry" I huff and the teacher just nods.

"now let's start"

Time skip to after the test.

I look at the results in horror, I'm dead last... I'm going to get thrown out at the first day...

"oh, by the way. Noone will get thrown out" I suddenly hear the teacher say and take a deep breath, basically collapsing.

"you will also live in dorms from today on. It was meant to be a surprise, your parents agreed on it and we already have stuff from you in your rooms. The dorms are seperated by gender, Aoyama and iida you'll be with the boys I hope you don't mind that"

"it's okay aizawa Sensei" iida answers.

"now get to your break. Also, get prepared for a yelling annoying blonde. I don't know how that's possible but he's my soulmate and also your math teacher" aizawa Says right before he steps out.

"guys, let's... Sit together at lunch and talk, I think we need to do that" red hair, kirishima his name says and we all agree, even kat-Chan nods.

"come on fellow students!" iida says, waving his hands around weirdly.

We all sit on the same table, in silence after we get our food... Well, this is awkward.

A/N okay so, this is the first chapter. Ofc it has erasermic, also tododeku got teased (of course) and it'll surely also have kiribaku and shinkami, tsuchako and jurouxmomo are also sure but the rest? No idea yet. I'd you have ideas for other ships tell me, also, as always mineta doesn't exist. I love monoma but he has to be a transphobe in here, so lease don't hate me or already hate myself enough lmfao.