Chapter 4

Jirou POV

Two are officially gone for us, not like I care, I'm into girls after all.

Just as I start hanging up my posters I hear my door open, then the sweetest voice I've ever heard says.

"hey, do you need any help?" yaoyozoru asks, making me blush just from that phrase, fuck, I'm so into that girl.

"u-uhm you could like, help me hang up those posters? They don't even have to be straight or anything, like, I'm not straight as well so it's no problem" I answer, making her chuckle.

I made her chuckle....

I'M SO FUCKING GAY JAHCJWNCJWPKXBWICIND (same)

"true, I still prefer stuff being neat in my room so it's all more like that. I really like your room here! It fits you really well."

Luckily my room is dark enough to hide my tomato like face, if not it'd be pretty damn emberassing.

We stay quiet, just hanging up the posters, after three minutes my walls are basically not visible anymore we're completely finished with setting up my room.

Oh also, by now I'm wearing leggings which works pretty well becuase, well, basically I'm pretty confudent with my tucking, to that I'm wearing a big hoodie.

But damn, only now I notice she's wearing a tank top and no fucking bra, I repeat no fucking bra with sweatpants.

"let's talk a little, well if you want i mean" she suggests and I nod, sitting down on my bed "come sit down with me" I mumble, turning on the light.

She sits down, right next to me, I'm on the bed with the most pretty girl of this world I'm literally fucking panicking right now save me.

"well, how are you?" she asks and I blurt out "gay panic and pain from tucking"

She looks at me in shock for a second then sighs "if it hurts you don't do it, I don't want you to be in pain"

Whoops now I'm blushing "also, I bet you still pass really well without tucking. Like, i may be into girls and you're a very very cute girl but I don't know, I don't think I'd just stare at your crotch. I'm passing too and don't tuck"

Wait, with that wonderful voice and those huge boob-booksmart brain, she was born as a man?

"okay, I'll.. I'll be right back, but I'll wear different pants" I say and walk over to my closet, taking out thick sweatpants that are of course the same shade of black as my hoodie, then I walk into the bathroom.

Before I even change, I wash my face with ice cold water, calming myself down a little.

Little time skip

I get out of the bathroom, sitting down next to the beautiful girl that just smiles at me.

"see? You still look beautiful" she says, a little blush on her face.

"have you thought of who might be your soulmate?" I suddenly say what I'm thinking, laying down.

She nods "yeah, I think we all did"

She lays down as well and I turn to my side, right arm under my head, looking at the girl of my dreams as she turns on her left side, her head rested on her left arm.

We look deep into each other's eyes and I slowly lean in, closing my eyes just as slowly.

As i feel her close the gap, the door opens and I hear the voice of yelling denki "come to the common room, we'll talk about the whole soul mate thi-... I'm sorry for interrupting see ya later" he slams the door closed and both yaoyozoru and I turn around, hiding our blushing faces.

"lets... Let's go to the common room" I hear her mumble and get up, I quickly get up, grabbing her by her wrist, pulling her down and kissing her, my eyes clenched together as I kiss her soft lips with mine. Fuck, I'm in love with this girl.

"I-I think I've finally found you, my soulmate" I whisper against her lips and just feel her nod, right before kissing me again.

I let go of her wrist and wrap my arms a little und her neck, getting on top toes to make it easier for her to kiss me.

I can feel her arms wrap around my waist, both of us deepening the kiss. We only break the kiss to catch our breath.

"I'm pretty sure those lips were meant for me. But, I think we should go to the rest"

I nod, letting go of her neck and then grab her hand.

"hey" I say, smacking the grinning kaminari across his head before he can even say anything.

"four of us found their soulmates and we know who can't be soulmates. Anyone who has more ideas to find out who's who's soup mate?"

"how about we just, live our life and find it out after time"

"you fuckers even if you just put on your binder at 8 am, y'all are wearing them too long" bakugou suddenly yells, midoriya shrieks and runs out pretty fast. Well guess who wore his binder too long.