Chapter 5

Kangaroo POV

"are we sure that all of our clocks ended at the exact same time?" I ask, my tail wrapping itself around my waist.

Everyone nods, except todoroki who just quietly says "I do remember that I am supposed to meet my soulmate today, I just don't know the exact time..."

"how can you not know that, todoroki-kun?" midoriya asks and todoroki just gets up "I somehow trust you with this, come with me"

We all sit there confused as the two go to a hallway that we can't see, then they come back, both with sad expressions on their faces.

"he is pretty sure it was around eight this morning but we can't confirm it for a 100% chance." midoriya says as both of them sit down again.

"well, icy hot doesn't seem to be comfortable with telling anyone but you" bakugo says with a grin on his face.

Both of them start blushing "shut up kat-Chan" midoriya mumbles and I just lean back, not noticing my tail is wandering to the side, wrapping itself around the waist of the person next to me.

"nope, it's fun teasing you! As long as it isn't something like, telling you to take a Swan dive off a building and pray you wake up with a quirk in your next life" bakugo says, his arm on the couch to his left where kirishima is leaning onto.

"yeah i know, you only say such stuff to make others stronger. Also, you seem to like kirishima snuggling into you"

Bakugou suddenly gets up, holding his hands in front of him emitting some little sparks.

"you wanna fight???" Bakugou yells and midoriya gets up with a grin "hell yeah!" they both run out, everyone just looking after them.

"they're like brothers, overly competitive brothers" momo mumbles and iida is praying in some corner, asking God to have mercy with him and those dumbasses to calm down.

"uhm. I think this may be important, I have two clocks and both of them ended at the exact same time" I say, feeling someone pat the furry bit of my tail but knowing its sero I somehow don't care.

"same" sero, denki and shinsou say.

"okay so we are each other's soulmates. Shinsou and I are soulmates and as it seems ojirou and sero are soulmates as well because ojirou seems to like getting pet by him"

I start blushing suddenly but sero casually says "ill call for denki and ojirou. No offense Shinsou"

"nah all cool bro"

"well, guess we're together now huh? The quota poly bitches" denki jokes as he sits down on sero's lap, which somehow makes me feel jealous despite knowing they're probably soulmates.

"could you four just, not?" jirou says while literally straddling her girlfriends lap.

"oh! Would anyone like some brownies?" sero asks, gently pushing denki to the side, making the blonde just pout and cross his arms, shinsoi sits down where sero sat and I unconsciously wrap my tail around him, he just leans onto me, closing his eyes slowly, just like a cat, making me blush brightly.

Sero comes inside with brownies that don't smell like brownies, his grin wide "I made them yesterday! Hoped to hang out with some of you guys but I guess I can give all of you some! Everyone who's never eaten any brownies like this only take one fourth"

"fuck you I take all I want" beat up izuku and beat up bakugo say at the exact same time, taking two of them. Before they can bite into it sero tapes their mouth together.

"it's special brownies"

"how did I know you're a pothead?" tokoyami mumbles and sero shrugs "don't know."

He gives everyone a fourth of a brownie and I... Im not sure if anyone should eat them.

He lifts his hand with his brownie "let's toast to the future generation of top heroes!" he yells, then everyone including myself lifts their brownie, acting as If there glasses and bashing them together.

I don't know how or why but even iida eats his, well, Aoyama literally smashed the brownie in his face telling him to let loose.

After ten minutes I ask "shouldn't... Shouldn't we feel something?"

"just wait, edibles take a while but when they kick in oh God have mercy if you took too many"

I nod, leaning back with a smile on my face. Somehow, I already know we'll be doing great stuff in the future, yet I also know we should just let loose, we're teenagers after all!

A/N sero is a pothead, we got poly bitches, katsuki is nice in this fic and just yells around bad things about people to make them stronger, he genuely likes deku as a brother, they fight most time and everyone is gay. Anymore stuff you wanna have included?