Chapter 2

Uraraka POV

"how about we sort out who can't be soulmates? Kero" the cute green haired frog girl suggests and I nod, blushing brightly without knowing why.

"well, I can't be kirishima's soulmate" mina answers and I look at her, then hear deku say.

"I can't be the soulmate of Kat-Chan or uraraka. I've met them before"

I just nod, staying quiet.

Everyone starts sorting out people but I can't focus, tsu-chan is sitting so close.

"is everything okay uraraka-Chan? Kero" her voice rips me out of my thoughts and i nod, blushing even more now. Well, I guess I'm a tomato now.

"it's just... The food! I've never eaten such delicious food"

Now, I hear a voice behind myself. A blonde guy says "whoa, smells like broke and gross here. Heard this table is full of butch lesbians that claim to be men and perverted men that just want to prey on women."

Everyone's expression darkens, we all probably think the same thing. We can't start a war right now, but damn we want to.

"what did you just fucking say?" one of our loud blondes yells, then walks towards the asshole even more agressive than usual.

"i said, youre a butch lesbian" just as bakugo is about to attack, the guy starts crying "bakugo attacked me for no reason! He just got up and punched me" he whines as he falls onto the floor.

"bakugo, you come with me. NOW" aizawa yells, but I, along with many others get up.

"any of you wanna protest and come along with me?"

Most now sit back down, but I step forward, looking aizawa into his eyes with a stern expression.

"I am a future hero so I will stand up for what's right, even if that means I get in trouble"

"shut the fuck up round face I can do this by myself"

"it's too late now blasty" I say and we follow aizawa, in the corner of my eyes I see the blonde asshole grinning...

We explain to aizawa what happened and he just says "look, I can understand that and all but, when he says things like that just go to a teacher. Don't attack him"

"he sad I was a pervert that just wants to prey on women and that the guys are just butch lesbians, how could we not get angry?" I ask, clenching my fists.

He takes a deep breath and mumbles "I knew you guys would be trouble" before saying "you get away with just a warning today, I'll see you after classes when I bring you to your dorms."

Bakugo and I both walk out, a crushing aura surrounding us.

"we agree that if he comes too close we'll team up to blast him into fucking space right?" bakugo asks and I nod "you can bet your ass on it"

"well, I know we can't be soulmate now, don't think I'd hate my soulmate as much as I hate you round face"

"shut up baka-go"

Both of us grin and probably think the same

'this is the beginning of a great friendship'

The bell rings and were basically in the wrong building, we both start sprinting "oi round face, decrease gravity on us and ill use my explosions to boost us"

"I'm on it" I grab him, then activate my quirk, making us float.

I feel the heat from his explosions, hear them but don't really notice anything until someone opens a window and bakugo blasts us inside.

"you... You guys are sometning else" kaminari says, shaking his head.

"but we made it on time" I finger gun him, he grins and finger guns back... I guess we just became friends by communicating in bi-signs.

Just as I sit down the door slams open and a familiar voice screams "yyyyeeeeeaaaahhhh. New class, I'll be your English teacher! Pro hero present mic"

Well, this will be... Annoyingly loud.

Time jump to the end of classes

"okay, hizashi shut up" aizawa Says as present mic screams some more about when we'll see each other again, only now I notice that they are wearing identical rings, making me smile a little.

A/N. People will think that Denki is a trans guy until he tells them that he is actually gender fluid, they'll accept him and develop something to tell if he's feeling feminine, masculine or androgynous.