Chapter 3

Denki POV

"hey shinsou! Let's walk together. We didn't get to talk yet" I say, slapping the taller's shoulder a little.

"shut up kaminari, you're annoying" he answers in his usual deep tired voice.

"aw come on! Let's talk" I grab his arm, pressing it against my torso, feeling myself grin even more.

He sighs and looks away, but before he can prevent it I see his little blush. Fuck I'm so attracted to him.

"sure" now I notice myself stiffen... Oh God he's activated his quirk on me.

"okay, now, tell me, what do you think of me?"

"I hope you're my soulmate and I think you're popular because you look so good"

He smirks, deactivating his quirk and watching me blush.

Only now I notice that people have been watching me, then aizawa, who's standing at the door sighs and mumbles "Looks like sleep deprived always fall in love with loud blondes"

"let's go now, kaminari stop dying back there." wow, way to go Sensei.

I keep clinging on shinsou's arm which he apperantly doesn't mind. Suddenly mom... I mean mina walks up to me and asks "hey, dont you mind his arm so close to your chest? Like yeah you're wearing a binder and all but most aren't comfortable with it anyways... Sorry for asking such a personal question all of a sudden! I'll get going" before she can leave I smile at her, then answer her question.

"oh, thanks for asking. I feel pretty androgynous at the moment and dont really mind my boobs. I just wanted to wear the male uniform and it fits better when wearing a binder! Also, because I'm allowed to choose where I change and I'm not feeling feminine nor masculine I choose to just watch this hottie here change!"

"you pervert" shinsou mumbles and mina nods.

"so... You're gender fluid?"

I, suddenly getting scared gulp and nod slowly. Then, she smiles widely at me.

"that's cool! We need to find a way to always know what pronouns to use..." she thinks and shinsou says.

"rings. They'll wear rings based on how they feel. Then we just have to look at their hand and know"

The fact alone that he used 'they' for me makes me tear up, mina looking at me in shock.

"my baby, don't cry!" she says and wants to hug me, but before she even had the chance to get close to me shinsou pulls me into a tight hug, my head resting on his chest so I can hear his heartbeat.

"kaminari" he mumbles and I say "yeah?"

I stiffen up, what is he using his quirk for now?

"calm down okay? We need to keep walking, when we're in the dorms let's talk"

I feel myself feeling calmer than I have in years, then nod in response.

"stay calm, I'll keep using my quirk to keep you this calm but you have a free will otherwise."

I nod, them lift my arm to wipe away my tears which he does for me before I have a chance.

"Thank you"

"no problem"

"COULD YOU FUCKING STOP FLIRTING AND COME?"

"Sorry bakugou" mina answers for us and I cling onto shinsou's arms, now pretty sure who my soulmate is.

Aizawa shows us around in the dorms and shinsou and I end up having rooms next to each other! How nice.

"you'll have to arrange your rooms like you want till before dinner." aizawa tells us and I sigh.

"I'll help all of you guys with carrying around stuff! " midoriya says, smiling at us.

"you dont look like you can carry much, no offense" shouji says and izuku just picks him up, making squats in a humanly not possible speed... How the? He's not even using his quirk.

"okay you can do that, sorry for assuming stuff please let me down now!" midoriya sets a traumatized shouji down.

"FUCKING DEKU SHOWING OFF"

"go to your rooms you little brats. Midoriya, you go finish your room before helping anyone"

"let's talk when we're finished shinsou!"

I let go of his arm and he nods "yes. I'm glad I've finally met you, soulmate"

A hagakure starts squealing something about "I ship them"

I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck and getting on my tip toes to kiss his lips softly, my soft lips meeting his rather rough ones.

Some of the girls squeal, it hurts my ears but I ignore it, just kissing my soulmate.

"shinsou... What did I tell you?" aizawa asks, looking rather disappointed after we broke our kiss.

"not to fall in love with a loud blonde?" he answers

"what did you do?"

"I fell in love with a loud blonde"

"I know it's not your fault, hes your soulmate and all but-"

"they" he interrupts him just before I can even get dysphoric.

"they are your soulmate and all, well... Suffer from your blonde's stupidity"

A/N short chapter I know, hope you like the first ship that's sailed!

Aizawa Says Trans RightsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara