𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

- JAHSEH -

i knocked on jada door hoping she'll be home, her mom car wasn't in the driveway though.

"who is it?" she said. i almost laughed. she opened the door with a irratated look on her face. "damn nice to see you too" i said making her jump on me.

"JAHSEH!" she said squealing in my ear. i laughed. it was funny how she would front on the gram but when she seen me she would be all on me.

we didn't really live that close to each other so it made sense for her to miss me, i missed her a lot but we always were arguing.

"i missed you!" she said letting me in going up the stairs. "i missed you too meany" i said slapping her ass. she groaned. "i ain't mean, you just get on my nerves" she rolled her eyes sitting on her bed.

i sat on the bottom of her bed and turned on the tv going to youtube.

"i don't even do anything to you" i chuclked. she kicked me with her foot. "so you ain't cheat on me?"

i sighed. here we go again with the bullshit. "i ain't even cheat, keep believing these bitches that want your spot"

she laughed. "what spot?"

"okay jada funny one" i turned back around. she sighed. "i love you" she said hugging me from behind resting her head on my shoulder. "i love you too, meany"

"sorry ok, i should've have assumed" i nodded. "yeah i only dumped you cause i was getting tired of hearing your mouth" she pushed my shoulder. "loser"

i got up pushing her into the bed. i got on top of her and kissed her lips. "shutup, you know you love me" she smiled.

"whatever" she rolled her eyes kissing me back.

- hour later - JADA

i woke up and jahseh was still laying beside me in his boxers.
i hopped out the bed leaped to the bathroom to use it.

that sex was just the bestt , i couldn't lie and say he didn't know how to lay that pipe.

"baby i'm about to dip, ski just texted me" she rolled her eyes. stokeley was her brother but he didn't live with her since he was 22.

she was 18 & jah was 19. she met him through stokeley.

"tell his dirty ass i said hey, seen he can't see me anymore" he laughed. "i will" he grabbed his pants and started putting them on.

i washed my face and brushed my teeth with jah than he left. "be safe i love you" i told him making him turn around smiling. "i love you too, and i will"

totallynotjada just posted !

pretend this is them.

 totallynotjada: last night was the best ily papi 🖤

theslumpgod: heyy sis 😔.
↩️totallynotjada: i see he related the message.

xxxtentacion: 🖤.
↩️random1: glad y'all back together!!
↩️random8: 🥰🥰🥰

xxxtentacion: doesn't anyone understand me more than she does , ily 🖤.

comments turned off.

imessage >>>

STOKELEY
JAHSEH JUST
GOT ARRESTED!

j💕
what!
seen