𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

- stokeley -

"jada do you need me to take you to the hospital?" i said as i held her braids as she was throwing up.

she's been throwing up all week and the week before before that, i was started to think she was pregnant or worse.

even though i didn't know if i was mad mad at her & jah fucking or her getting pregnant.

"no i'm fine" she said getting up brushing her teeth. i hated how stubborn she was. "bruh your obviously fucking not, come on we leaving in 10" she rolled her eyes.

"ard, okay i'll go" i shook my head walking out the bathroom going to my room which wasn't even my room anymore since i moved out.

i just came to visit cause shit been hard since jahseh left mostly for jada.

i got a phone call as i was putting on my coat. it was jah. he would call but not as much since in there you only could get one call each week.

"would you like to except the pay for this call from Jahseh onfroy?" the tone said.

i dialed 2 for yes. "wassup vro!" i said into the phone. he laughed. "wassup, what you doing?"

"nothing about to take jada to the hospital, what about you?"

"what you mean take her to the hospital?" he said sounding worried. i didn't wanna tell him nothing cause i ain't want to say anything that she probably wanted to tell him herself, mostly cause it was a possible choice she was pregnant.

"nothing she said she's having cramps" i chuclked. he remained silent. "cramps?" he said. "yeah, you know girl shit"

"mmhm girl shit, put her on the phone" he said. i sighed. "ard hold up" i put him on mute.

i walked into jada room and she was grabbing her purse. "what?" she said. "jahs on the phone, don't tell him why your really going to the hospital i lied and said cramps" she nodded. i walked out and let her talk to him.

- JADA -

"hello?" i said unto the phone. "damn that was dry" he said laughing. i smiled knowing how much i missed his laugh. "nooo i just, nothing" he laughed. "it's cool i was fucking with you, what's going on with your stomach?" he went straight to the point.

"nothing, c-cramps" i felt like he didn't believe it one bit. "really? you never went to the hospital for cramps jada" he said not believing me. "it's serious jah, it's been killing me"

that part was true. "jada you could tell me anything, i feel like you hiding something from me" i sighed.

"jahseh i- i think i'm pregnant" he was quite. "what how?!"

"we had sex that's how, unprotected at that" i said walking back and forth in my room. "your right, but do you really think that's the case?" he sounded frustrated.

"i mean it could be, i've been having pains and i've been throwing up" he sighed. "FUCK!" i heard him slam the phone into the wall. "mr. onfroy!" i heard a women voice yell.

the phone hung up and i cried. what if i was pregnant and he didn't want this baby? i mean he just started his rapping career and hes still trying to find himself.

i didn't wanna go the hospital but i had tooo. "jada you good?" stokeley said over the door i wipes my tears and got up.

i opened the door. "i'm fine, let's go" i gave him back his phone and we went to the hospital.

- stokeley-

we've been waiting in the waiting room for the longest. the nurse took jadas pee and they were running the tests now.

"stokeley do you think jah wants a kid?" she said looking at me worried. "i mean i don't know, he did once talk abut having a baby boy" she nodded.

"why?" i said concerned. she sighed. "he got mad and throw the phone after i told him"

"you told him?!" i said. "yes, i had no choice" i sighed. "i mean that's kinda wild he's in jail and he most feel like shit" she put her head down.

"i'm not saying it like that but he's gonna feel like that since he's feeling like he can't he here with you" she nodded. "yeah, like he's gonna miss out"

i nodded. "yeah, but after this if you are tell him" she nodded. "i will, moms gonna be pissed at me" i laughed. "she won't, she acts like she wants a grandchild" we laughed.

"plus i'm looking to be a uncle" she laughed. "yeah yah" the nurse came and waved for jada to come in the back. she got up walking to the back doing the woah making me laugh.

- JADA -

i sat on the chair as the nurse sat in front of me. "so jada you are not pregnant" when she said that i felt a huge relief. i didnt wanna be a mother just yet.

"than why i'm i having stomach pains?" she nodded.

"it's because your showing early signs of stomach cancer" i gasped. "what!?"

"we found a small tumor on your small intestines which shows for people who have early signs of stomach cancer" i begun to cry.

"so are you saying i'm gonna die?"

"no not at all, we have a cure for this and we don't for surely know if that's the case" i nodded. my heart felt so heavy and i couldn't even believe the words that were coming out of her mouth.

my dad had cancer and he died of it when i was four. i couldn't believe i was gonna end up like my dad.

"jada you gonna have to come here every week for test and checkups, here's some pills for the pains" i nodded as she passed me the pills.

"thank you" she hugged me. "we gonna get you through this, i promise" i nodded.

she gave me the papers of my test.

i walked out and put up a smile for stokeley. "i'm not pregnant" he smiled. "see i told you" he said as we left the hospital.

i didn't know how i was gonna tell him or jah.

how y'all feel about this chapter?

don't worry the boring stuff soon will be over.