𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

this chapter is not for sensitive people!

read at your own risk ⚠️

- JAHSEH -

"sir do you know anyone who would want to harm or maybe kidnap her?" the officer asked me over and over again.

i was beginning to get so frustrated to the point where i was gonna fuck around and punch this nigga but i couldn't.

"no i don't, everyone loves jada" i said. "well obviously not everyone , she's been missing for a week now"

i got up and grabbed my things me and stokeley.

"have you asked molina or tiara if they talked to her?" i asked stokeley as we got into the car. "nah, tiara said she didn't hear from her and wifi told me so did molina"

i sighed. it's been a week since jadas been missing and i've been worried sick in where she's been.

she could be dead by now or even buried alive i didn't fucking know and so did anyone else, that's the thing that was making me even more mad.

i HAD to find her and i was going to cause wasn't nothing adding up.

"what about that nigga she's been hanging with?" stokeley asked.

that poped into my head. "your right! that nigga what's his name" i paused to think.

"i think it's brandon, yeah brandon" stokeley said.

"we should pop up on him and see if he's seen her, cause if anyone would know he would"

i nodded. "but i don't know his address or anything" i said. "i know who could get it" stokeley said driving fast.

- BRANDON -

i laid in bed as jada cried and moaned in pain , it was like music to my ears.

i lost all respect and sorrow for her, last night was amazing as fuck and i couldn't wait for more.

it was a good thing jahseh and me didn't get along because he didn't know where i lived or anything, and if he did come here i would have something for his ass.

"pleaseeeee" she cried and cried and cried. i got heated and got up kicking the cage so hard my toe ached in pain. "fuck!" i yelled.

i took the cover off and jada was in the corner in a ball, we eyes were puffy and she looked like shit. blood was all on her but i didn't care to clean her cause she deserved to be a dirty bitch just like she was.

i opened the cage and pulled her out. "get up" i said as she stood up limping.

she stood looking me in my eyes, she held herself as i know she was in pain cause we went on for about three or four hours tops.

"b-brandon please let me go" she said crying. "what for? your mines now" i said grinning. "jahseh is looking for me" she said.

"i don't think so, it's been a week" she was shock. "he doesn't even care about you, he even moved on with another girl"

i said. "he wouldn't," she said. "yeah okay" i said. "when he come he's gonna gut you like a fish" jada said.

i punched her in her face sending her flying to the door. she tried crawling into the hallway but i pulled her back. i hopped on her and punched her in the face numerous times until i seen blood. she screamed in pain but i didn't stop.