𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

- 10 months later -

today was the day jahseh was coming home and i was overly excited i didn't know how to feel.

after the first visit he told me don't come anymore cause he didn't want me in that place.

"jada could you hang up this sign for me?" chloe asked me. "sure"
i hung up the sign that said 'welcome home vro' stokeley got it made.

"are you gonna come with me to pick him up?" she said grabbing her purse.

"of course" i smiled hopping down.

- JAHSEH-

the gate opened and i seen my mom & jada. they smiled super hard at me.

jada looked sooo good, she gained weight but in all the right places and she looked more happy than the last time i saw her.

my mom did too. "JAHSEHHH" she yelled jumping on me. i laughed hugging her tight. i inhaled her scent of her perfume, she wore my favorite fragrance.

she started crying as she hugged me tight. my mom smiled at us coming to me hugging me as well. "we missed you so much" she said kissing my check. "missed y'all too"

jada hopped down and wiped her tears. "damn you've been working out?" she said feeling my arms. i nodded.

it was all i did when i was thinking too hard. "yeah, you like?" she laughed. "of course, your no longer skinny" i laughed putting my arms around her shoulders.

"let's go home" my mother said as we got into the car. i couldn't keep my hands off of jada for shit.

- JADA -

"and he was like WHO TOUCHED MY FUCKING TOWEl?" jahseh said making me and chloe laugh. he's been telling us stories the whole ride. "so i'm like nigga i did, so he try's to swing me and i dropped his ass" chloe put the key in the door.

soon as we opened the door everyone popped out and yelled "SURPRISE!" i looked at jah who was smiling hard as hell. "all this for me? damn" everyone laughed coming to gave him a hug.

everyone was here. i sat by the couch as he hugged and talked with the crew.

the crew is tank, stokeley, trucks, wifi & you know members only.

we ate , talked & laughed. jahseh couldn't stop smiling, he was so cute.