𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

totallynotjada : something slight , something light it's just MY birthday night ✨

*** likes | *** comments

random01: YOU LOOK BOMB!

random02: 😍😍😍😍😍😍

view more comments..

- JADA -

we pulled up to this big fancy building and i looked around in shock. it was an all black building with gold outlining. "y'all ain't have to take me somewhere THIS fancy" i said laughing. they chuclked. "you'll enjoy your self now hush" tiara said fixing her makeup in the rear view mirror.

we got out the car and it was quiet as hell outside it didn't even looke like anyone's cars were here. we walked into the building and it was dark almost like the place was closed. "i can't see shit, is anybody even here?" i said to stokeley who was handing my hand. "nah we upstairs with it" i nodded. "how the hell yall getnin here at night?"

"we didn't, it's open i just told them turn the lights off" he said as we walked up the steps which was fucking breathtaking.

we got to the roof which was reallly big and wide. it had a roof above it as while which was fancy.

we turned the corner and stokeley turned on the lights and out of nowhere everyone jumped up and yelled. "SUPRISE!!"

i jumped damn near breaking my heel. they all laughed. i covered my face cause i was about to cry, this was unbelievable.

"don't cry baby this all for you" my mother came up to me and hugged me tight, i hugged her back. "i didn't know y'all was gonna do all this" i said wiping my tears not wanting to ruin my makeup.

"of course, it wouldn't be a surprise" i felt hands around my hips as i turned around and there stood jahseh who had his hair dyed blue and looked real cute and put together. "babyyy" i said kissing him. he laughed. "happy birthday baby" he said kissing me back.

"you planned all this?" i said looking around noticing there was all pink balloons and pictures of me and everyone hanging with them.

there was a huge cake , gifts , and all my favorite food. "yeah with the help of your mother and stokeley" my mother smiled. "yup he didn't even know which cake to get" we laughed.