𝗦𝗜𝗫

it's been a week and the pains have gone away. i told my mother & stokeley that i wasn't pregnant and i was fine.

i wanted to make sure i actually had stomach cancer until the nurse called me and told me after she's looked over the results again.

this was something every serious and i didn't even know how to feel about the whole thing.

i was laying in bed like i have been all week when i got a call from the nurse whose been still studying my test results.

"hello" i said onto the phone. "goodmoring jada how are you?" she sounded happy which made me sit up. "i'm fine and you?"

"i'm great, i have very good news for you" i sighed. "what's the news?" i said.

"okay so i went over everything and i wanna start off by saying i'm sorry for scaring you like that but you don't have stomach cancer" i sighed of relief. "but i thought you seen a tumor?"

"most have been a misunderstanding, i'm so sorry"

"it's okay we all make mistakes, but what explains the pains?"
she laughed. "well over your x-ray it could be from harsh sexual activity"

"wow i didn't even know that, well thank you i'll be sure to let my boyfriend know" she chuclked. "okay you have a good day"

"you too" after i hung up i got up and danced around the room. i was relief

that did make since though cause jahs super aggressive in the bedroom.

i thought i'll vist him and let him that that it was a misunderstanding.

i wish i would have waited longer before i told him anything.

- a week later -

totallynotjada: going to see my baby today 🥺

comments turned off.

i walked into the visiting room and sat on one of the tables. i couldn't wait to see him , it's been three weeks & i'm  just now getting time to see him.

i made sure to look good.

the door opened and he came out, my mouth dropped. he looked ripped as fuck like he's been working out & he looked so damn sexy.

but by the look on his face i could tell he's been stressing, probably thinking about what i told him. when he seen me he smiled.

"babyyy" i said jumping on him. he laughed. "no touching!" the lady yelled. i sucked my teeth.

we sat down and he couldn't stop looking at me. "i missed you so much jada" he said looking down. i lifted his head up. "i missed you too, don't feel bad about it"

he nodded. "i should have listened to you" he said looking into my eyes. "jah stop blaming yourself, it happened for a reason"

"and plus he deserved it, you'll be out of here in no time don't stress it" i said holding his hand. "your right, i just been thinking a lot about what you said" i swallowed. "jah.. i'm not pregnant" he looked at me confused.

"what wait?"

"it was a misunderstanding, it was just from when we had sex" i said whispering the sex part. "what you mean when we had sex?"

"you were too rough and you most have fucked up something in my stomach" he laughed. "i'm sorry baby"

"damn i really thought you was pregnant though, had me thinking i was gonna be a shitty father for a minute" i chuclked. "never, you would have been a great day plus we too young for tha anyways"

he nodded. "yeah your right, one day" i nodded. "one day"

"so how's everyone?" he asked. "stokeley fine, he's been doing shows and stuff"

"that's wassup"

"what about my moms?" he asked. his mom didn't even come visit him. "she's i- i don't even know, she's been just staying to herself"

"mmhm"

"how about you?" he said. "i'm good, you? anyone in here fucking with you?" he chuclked. "hell nah, in holding up just fine" i smiled.

i felt his hand under my skirt. "you better stop before someone sees us" he smirked. "you look so sexy, when i get out i'm gonna fuck you so good" i smirked. "is that so?"

"very, i think about you 24/7" i laughed. "same"

"i love you jah, very much" i said. "i love you more" he kissed my lips. i melted into the seat as our tongues danced with each other. i craves him so much rn.

"THATS ENOUGH!" thelady yelled pulling us apart. "I LOVE YOU!" he yelled at me.

"i LOVE YOU TOO BABY" he smiled as he disappeared into the hallway. i shed a tear as i walked out the jail.