𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

- JADA -

"why would he do that?" molina said sitting in front of you. "i don't know, i wanted to know what was wrong and he just went off" you cried. you ended up getting on the second bus since you didn't wanna be around jahseh after what he did.

after two years of y'all dating
he never put his hands on you, like at all.

he felt like a different person at that moment, like you ain't even know who he was.

maybe he was mad about the club thing, but would he really do all that?

"well did you tell stokeley?" tiara said. "no. he will freak out"

"than what are you gonna do? cause we still have three weeks left of the tour" molina said. "i'm going back home, i don't wanna be here"

"girl you can't just leave us, y'all can't just work this shit out?" i looked at molina like she was dumb. "bitch are you stupid, no"

she shook her head. "okay okay, i'll have him a piece of my mind though" she got up making me putting her back down. "don't, it's my problems not y'all"

they both nodded. "he went tooo far, look at your face it's turning purple" i held my face. "i'll cover it" they nodded.

i went back into the other bus and the boys wasn't there so i packed all my things and booked and flight using jahsehs card which i still had.

- JAHSEH -

"what's wrong with you" stokeley asked me. i didn't even wanna tell him cause i knew he wouldn't got mad i means it's his sister.

"nothing, me and jada got into it" he nodded. "about what?"

"nothing" i said getting up going for the bathroom. i looked into the mirror and just stared at myself.

it was werid but i felt like something was taking over me. while in jail i would have these werid outburst and ill beat niggas asses for no reason at all.

the last time i felt like this was when me and geneva broke up about 3 years ago. i forgot her completely but i would have theses mood swings regardless

just not with jada out of all people. i washed my face and grabbed my keys going back to the bus hopping she was there.

- JADA -

i got the plane and flew back to florida, i was planning on not speaking to jahseh ever again.

my daddy would always tell me that once a man puts his hands on you, drop him. so that's what i was gonna do.

it was gonna be hard getting over a 2 year relationship but i didn't wanna deal with that, a slap could turn into a punch really quick.

"hey" i turned and it was some random boy who i didn't even know, he was cute though. "hi" i said turning back to the window.

he was siting behind me and i was sitting by myself in the front. he got up sitting beside me. "where you headed?" he said looking at me. i looked him up and down.

"i'm sorry but i don't even know you, so could you back up?" he laughed. "damn i was just trying to get to know you" he put his hands up and sat back in his seat.

"i'm heading to florida, you?" i said making him smile. "me too, heading to a family reunion" i laughed. "oh okay, have fun"

after the plane ride i waited for my uber. "you want a ride?" the boy who was beside me asked me. "i don't think so, we just met" he chuckled nodding. "i understand, you taking a uber?" i nodded.

"well here's my number, could you at least text me when you get home so i know the uber didn't kill you" i laughed. "okay" he gave me his number and walked off getting into his car i'm guessing.

- JAHSEH -

"how did she just leave out of nowhere!?" i yelled walking back and forth. i knew molina and tiara knew something but they wouldn't say anything to me. "why you need to go find her or see where she went" tank said.

"nah fuck that you better call my sister and see where the hell she is, i don't care what happened to y'all" stokeley said. i nodded grabbing my phone going out to the back.

after about 20 times calling her she answered. "hello" she said ik the dark. "jada where are you!?" i said. "first of all, leave me the fuck alone"

"jada come on you know i didn't mean to put my hands on you, at all" she sighed. "i don't believe you, i think we need a break" she said.

"jada please!" she wiped a tear. "i'm in florida, i'm fine" that's all she said before she hung up.

- JADA -

after i hung up i started crying. i couldn't handle it.

i texted the boy and let him know i was in the house.

unknown
i'm home now.

unknown
okay good, the names
Brandon by the way.
seen.

authors note:
so basically she's scared that's jahseh gonna hit her again if she takes him back.

she didn't experience how he used to be when he was with geneva so this is new to her seeing him like this.

i don't know where imas go with this book but it might be a huge ending since i'm ending this book soon.