𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

- JADA -

i woke up and my neck was sore. i looked to the side of me and jahseh was still sleep.

even though i didn't see that coming at all. your probably like "girl your such a dumbass LEAVE HIM!" but it wasn't gonna be that easy.

when we got together he was not with her but he was broken, i got him through it but now that she came back i could see the same jahseh i seen when i first met him.

flashback

"you need help?" a male voice said as i was reaching for some chips. i turned and it was a really cute boy in my face, he was sexy. "uh- sure" i said as he nodded getting them without no hesitation for me. i laughed. "okay i see you trying to flex" he chuclked putting the chips into my cart. "what's your name?" he said to me. "jada" i said smiling. "that's cute, i'm jahseh but you could call me jah" i nodded shaking his hand awkwardly.

flashbackover

i looking in the bathroom mirror and it was a red bruise around my neck, it wasn't big but it was noticeable. that shit scared me, i felt like he was really gonna kill me. if he doesn't get help he might and that scares me the most. i loved him tooooo much to just let him go over something we could fix.

so i planned on checkin her myself and setting shit straight cause wasn't no bitch gonna mess with my man.

mind you she never met her in person before.

i hopped into the shower and did my normal routine to get ready for the day.

after getting dressed i looked in the mirror and noticed my butt and thighs were getting bigger, i didn't know if it was a good thing or bad but it looked good on me so i wasn't gonna complain. i have been eating a lot the last past 5 weeks.

i tried covering the bruise with makeup and you couldn't even see it.

totallynotjada: call me thickums now ;)

comments turned off..

- JAHSEH -

i woke up and jada wasn't beside me. it was 12:00 in the morning and i was wondering why she was up this early.

last night i didn't even know i blacked out on jada, i seriously need to get help. i was in a therapeutic class once but i left out of frustration. i'm most definitely gonna go back because i don't wanna end up hurting jada over my mental health that would tear me apart.

i went into the bathroom and there she stood looking in the mirror. "goodmoring baby" i said hugging her from behind. she jumped a little when i touched her which made me so mad, i didn't want her to fear me at all. 

"h-hey" she said facing me. i could see that she tried covering her bruise with makeup but i could see it when i was up close.

"why you all dressed up?" i asked. "you forgot?" she said turning back around fixing her hair. "most have cause i don't know"

she sighed. "brandon, your meeting brandon" she said frustrated. "damn okay, why you getting angry over this nigga?" i asked.

"i ain't, you just always acting like you can't remember" she rolled her eyes. "nah you just a little happy over this nigga, to be honest i ain't even in the mood to meet him he ain't your damn mother" i said turning on the shower water.

"okay jahseh, i'll tell him" she said leaving the room. i sighed. she was acting like he was her husband or somebody, seems kinda odd.

we just was having a open conversation last night, now this?

- JADA -

i texted brandon and told him never mind and he didn't mind cause he was gonna cancel anyway, that's what he said but i wanted them to meet so jahseh won't think anything was going on with us.

i didn't know what i was gonna do now that we wasn't going out so i just chilled in the living room, i was pretty sure jahseh was gonna go to the studio so i wasn't even gonna ask him.

plus i came off as rude just now but i mean what do you expect? he literally tried to kill me last night.

he came out into the living room going into the kitchen. "what you wanna eat?" he said nonchalantly. i got up sitting on the stool so that i was in front of the kitchen looking at him. "the usual jah" i said making him nod getting my favorite cereal off the top of the fridge.

"what you doing today?" i asked him as he poured my cereal into the bowl. "the usual jada" he said making me roll my eyes laughing. "your really annoying" i said.

"i know, but you still like me sooo"
he said gaving me my bowl. "nigga where's the milk" i gave it back as we both laughed. "damn, see you fucking me up" he said laughing getting the milk out the fridge.

- GENEVA -

"did you make it look real?" brandon yelled at me. "YES I DID!" i said yelling back at him.

"well if you did YOULL BE IN THE DAMN HOUSE WITH THEM DUMBASS!" he yelled throwing the clothes i had on at me. i rolled my eyes.

"well wasn't you supposed to go over there and "meet him?" i said. "well you messed up the plan by not making it look real enough, so now i can't just go over there and you ain't there cause how are we both supposed to kill them huh?"

"we gonna have to figure something out, i think i got something" i said smirking. "and? what is that?" he said

"you'll see, i'll be in that house in no time" i smiled at him as he nodded kissing my lips. "okay, do what you gotta do"

authors note:

yup y'all brandon isn't the good guy ☺️. which is funny cause another boy in my last story was named brandon & he wasn't either lmao!