5 | peanuts? (2)

"I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING

"I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING. . I REALLY DO." He smiled at Reese, getting out of the boat and then helping her out of the boat as well. The man was nervous about the gift he was about to give her. Was it gonna taste good?  Was it gonna turn out nice?

"Well, damn," She giggled, nudging him just a little. "I'm excited now."

They entered the inventing room, and stopped in front of the metal table. Out came an oompa-loompa, pushing a cart with a golden box that had the word: "Peanut" written on it in fancy cursive writing. Her eyes widened as the oompa-loompa handed the box out to her, and she proceeded to take it with caution.

"Willy. . you--you didn't have to do this." She chuckled, placing the box on the table and removing the lid carefully.

"Oh? But I did. I wanted to." He smiled his weird smile once more, awaiting for her reaction to the candies that were made last night for her.

She opened the box, and gasped softly at the little truffles inside of it. They were almost like cupcake icing shapes, with caramel drizzled on top of it. "Cute!" She exclaimed, taking a truffle and biting right into it.

Willy leaned in with anticipation, "Sooo. . whaddya think?"

She chewed it just a little bit before hungrily taking another bite. She nodded rapidly, and took another truffle, "I love you. So much. This is literally the greatest thing ever."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. . she loved him? He shook his head a little, and stopped her hand from plopping another (fourth) truffle into her mouth. "Ahah. . uhh. . I think you've had enough truffles. . don't eat them all!"

"O-Oh. . I didn't realise I ate almost half the set. . thanks." She was just about to put the truffle back, but she held it out towards Willy instead. "Here. Have it."

"I-No. . no. . keep it."

"Willy, you are going to eat this." She was determined to get him to eat the truffle. He sighed and gave in, taking the truffle from her hand and putting it in his mouth.

"Thank you."

"Hey, you can choke on a truffle, y'know?"

". . . Touché."

• • •
rushed bc in watching "boo york boo york" so yee
comment and vote if u enjoyed!