𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖

Todoroki's pov
I sat at the lunch table with my friends. Midoriya was staring at his boyfriend from across the room. His boyfriend was the linebacker for our school's football team.

On the note of the football team, I like the quarterback, Bakugou. He is so handsome! His blonde undercut was so hot. Those piercing red eyes are too much for me.

I rub my tongue over the spider bites on the left side of my lip. They were a pretty baby pink color to match the left side of my hair. My little nose stud that looks like a piece of candy was a pretty mint color. It was on the left side of my nose so it was mint green to match my hair.

My hair is naturally two-toned, but I dyed it to match my style. I usually wear an outfit to match, most of them are considered girls clothes though. It doesn't bother me, but I guess people at this school just can't keep their mouths shut.

"Hey, Todoroki!"

I push my glasses up to see Kirishima informant of me "oh um hi"

I was terrified. What was he gonna do punch me, insult me, or both? He chuckled "yo, no need to be nervous Todoroki bro. So yah see Bakubro behind me?"

I nod slowly still scared "so he wants you to come to the game tonight. You've never been to one he says and he wants you to come. He needs your number so he can pick you up" Kirishima was smiling.

I grab my notebook, rip out a page, and scribble out down my number. He smiles and walks back over to his group. I see all the cheerleaders around the guys. The one girl with the brown hair keeps trying to feel Bakugou's arm. He looks so annoyed. I look to see Mineta's perverted girlfriend on his arm. Kendo was with TestsuTestsu and the other girls were either giggling with the guys or trying to get Bakugou to notice the brown-haired girl.

I hear someone clear their throat. I turn to see Midoriya. He's watching the same situation "the brown-haired girl's name is Uraraka. She's got a huge crush on ole' Bakugou there. Hates her though. Cheer captain and all-around bitch"

I nod looking over at them. Bakugou was clearly annoyed. He looks up and our eyes meet. I gasp looking away quickly. I could feel the blush on my face grow stronger as I feel him continue to look at me.

I look back down at my salad. I hand reaches over and pulls my food away from me. I look up to Bakugou sitting directly in front of me "hh-i" I manage

He smiles "your adorable."

I blush deep red "anyway, I'll text you later, but I'm gonna pick you up at 6:30 sharp and I'll take you back home afterward. I would say to dress adorable, but I know you would do it already, cutie"

I was having an internal panic attack. The hottest boy in school was calling me adorable and cute. There are so many girls that are hotter than me. I felt special. He stood up and slid something towards me. He returns to his table and I look down to see a ticket to the football game and two bars of my favorite chocolate. Midoriya smiles "did Kachan seriously give you those!?!?"

"They're my favorite"

Tokoyami looks at the bars of chocolate in my hand. He looks at his boyfriend and then back at me "aren't those chocolates super expensive?" 

Ayama looks at them as well "yeh don't each bar cost like ¥4791?"

"OMG! Did your crush spend that much money on you?" Shoji laughed whispering the last part

I want to scream with joy. Ayama motions behind us slowly trying to show us Bakugou and Kirishima talking. Kirishima looked surprised "dude that chocolate is expensive!"

"I know," Bakugou says "spent ¥9582 on both"

"dude seriously," Kirishima says smacking his arm