Todorokis Birthday Special

A/N: Trying to make this super fluffy.

Shotos POV
Another dreadful birthday. My dad refuse to celebrate his "fag of a sons birthday". Touya wasn't home and my other siblings are assholes know. Today was the one day where none of my family spoke to me. I hear a knock on my door, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I reluctantly get up and open the door. I nearly screamed. It was Bakugou dressed pretty decent, holding a bouquet of tiger lilies. He smiles with his bright white teeth on full display, "happy birthday, baby"

He hands me the bouquet of flowers. I place them down on my nightstand as he steps into my room. I feel him wrap his arms around me. He leans close, "we have reservations for lunch in 20 minutes, might wanna get ready"

I gigle when I relize I am still in my PJ's. I yank open my closet doors and grab one of the dresses Tomura bought for me. I grab a pair of panties from my dresser and rush into the bathroom to change.

When I finish, I crack open the door and throw my PJ's at my boyfriend. He swatts them away and looks at me. His eyes go wide. By this time I made it out of the bathroom and was standing in front of the door. He stands up and places his hands on my waist, "you're beautiful, baby"

 He stands up and places his hands on my waist, "you're beautiful, baby"

(Todo's Outfit)

I smile at him, "could I put on some makeup?"

"Whatever what you want. If it makes you happy go right ahead"

I go over to the vanity and search through my palets. I decide on a cute and semi-quiet look.

 I decide on a cute and semi-quiet look

(His Look)

Katsuki smiles, "come on, baby boy"

~TIME SKIP TO RESTAURANT~

I stare down at the prices. It was expensive. He looks up at me, "order what ever you want, don't worry about the prices"

The waiter comes over at me and nearly squeals, "omg I love your outfit!"

I giggle, "thanks so much"

"Your welcome. Anyways, what can I get you guys?"

"I'll have water and the soba"

"Whatever soda you have is fine and the spicy ramen please"

"Coming right up you guys"

~SINCE I CAN'T WRITE.....TIME SKIP~

I follow Kat though the woods. He leads me into a large opening full of flowers. I knew I looked like a kid in a candy store in the middle of all these flowers. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Katsuki drop to one knee. I hope he wasn't purposing.

Trust me I love him to bits, but I am not ready for that. He pulls out a small black box. He looks at me and smiles, "I'm not popping the question yet, but I want to give you this. Baby, you've brought me so much joy. I want to gove you this ring to know that I love you and this ring will be the place holder until I'll finally get to the queston. I love you so much, Shoto. Please except this promise ring"

He pops open the box. My hand flies over my mouth. It was beautiful.

(The ring

(The ring. Just imagine it says Shoto and Katsuki. The part that says engraving here, pretend it says forever and always my love.)

He slides the ring on my finger. He kisses my lips lightly, "I know it's not much, but I figured you would like it"

I pull him into a passionate kiss, "this is way more than enough."

He holds me in his arms for a bit. He pulls out his phone and starts to play Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley. He starts to sway his hips and dance along with the music. He starts to sing to me. I rest my head on his chest.

~TIME SKIP~

We return back to my house. I spot Touya's car in the driveway. I look at my boyfriend, "you're staying the night with me."

He parks his car in the front of my house, gets out, and comes to get me from the other side of the car.

We enter my house and of course get looks. I smirk and throw my ring up, "get used to it!!"

I take him up to my room. I go into the bathroom and strip from my dress and throwing my sweatshirt on. I wipe off my makeup and exit the bathroom.

Katsuki was laying on my bed. He was in his boxers. I lay down next to him and cuddle into his side. He grabs my remote and puts on a movie. I cuddle farther into his side and he wraps his arms around my waist. I smile lightly, "best birthday ever"

Katsuki kisses my head, "glad I can make it the best for you, baby boy"