N̸i̸g̸h̸t̸m̸a̸r̸e̸s̸ a̸n̸d̸ C̸u̸d̸d̸l̸e̸s̸

(Nightmares and Cuddles) Heres some fluff to fill the somewhat angsty chapter before.

Bakgous POVI woke quickly to see Sho thrashing around in his sleep. I grip his small waist, bringing him closer to me. Yes, we did makeup and our relationship is completely back to normal. He manages to bring his body to face me. I put a hand on his porcelain-like cheek.

His eyes shoot open quickly. His beautiful heterochromatic eyes were glossy and his bottom lip was quivering. I pull him even closer, "what happened, baby boy? Can you talk about it? Do you want to talk about it?"

I feel him nod into my chest, "they took you away, convinced you to leave me, you turned on me and kicked me out with raccoons!

He officially begins to cry as he recounts the events of the dream. I reach around to the side of the bed where his plushie was hiding.

I hand the plush to the sad boy in my arms. I start to rub his back, "I'm not going to leave you,Shoto. I would never think of it."

After a few minutes, his sobs and hiccups turn to sniffles, then to nothing. I look down to see his holding his plush and cuddling back into my side. He sighs, "I love you Katsuki,"

"I love you too, Sho," I kiss his head, "please try and get some more sleep."

He yawns and closes his eyes. I lay my head on him, closing my eyes as well.