𝕻𝕯-𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙

A/N: This entire chapter is a third-person point of view. 

In the bathroom
This wasn't unusual for the two young lovers. Todoroki on the bathroom sink with Bakugou between his legs as the kissed or made silly, cute faces at each other. They usually weren't caught doing these simple acts of love.

The two boys' lips become locked in a passionate kiss. They were so caught u in each other, they didn't hear the opening door. There was a sigh, then their names were yelled, loudly. 

They broke this kiss fast and look to see their teacher, Mr. Aizawa, standing at the door. Bakugou backs up and Todoroki hops of the sink. Mr. Aizawa gives a small smile, "go. I'll pretend I didn't see you both."

The lover's nod. Grabbing each others hand then began running from the bathroom to their class.

In class 

~1st period - Health~

Midnight had to teach sex ed today. She knew about the many couples in her class. She has her back turned to the class as she wrote on the board the points of today's lesson. 

She turns back and shakes her heads. She looks at Bakugo clearly making Todoroki embarrassed. She smirks, "Mr. Bakgou is there something you need to say?"

The class giggles. Bakugo shakes his head no, so she continues with the lesson. 

About a quarter of the way through the lesson she seems Todoroki cuddling into Bakugo's side with Bakugo holding onto him. She smirks, "Bakugo, Todoroki detention after school. Two hours."

Bakugo shrugs and Todoroki kinda seems scared by the word detention. She shakes her head and returns to the lesson. 

~3rd period - Math~

As the math teacher lets them go to do their projects he notices the grouping. He put a few football players with Momo and Todoroki. He sighs as they sit in the groups. Todoroki took his place on Bakugo's lap. 

As the class went on the couple would take quick pecks at each other's lips and their hands stayed laced together. 

The math professor was going to add to their 2-hour detention but stopped when he heard their conversation. He knew Bakugo had a hard time with math so Todoroki was trying to get concepts through the other's head. Every time Bakugo understood and got the problem correct, he earned a peck on the lips from his boyfriend.

Passing time(in the halls)

The boys always walked to class together. No matter what class it was, they were together. Here's the problem, there was absolutely no PDA allowed in the halls. The principle left it to the teachers for their PDA rules, but none in the halls. If you didn't get caught you were good, but you got caught, detention for you. 

Bakugo decides to take the chance of walking hand and hand with Todoroki. As they walk they hear their names being called. The turn to see principle Nezu, "no PDA in the halls boys. You have two more hours of detention added on top of your other two!"

A/N: If I wrote an Iida x reader, would any of you guys read it? 😳