🍒 🎀 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐵𝒶𝓀𝓊𝑔🌞'𝓈 𝑀🍪𝓂 🎀 🍒

Todoroki's POV
I was sitting quietly in the library when my boyfriend comes up to me. He gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He plops down next to me, "okay I know you're waiting on the girls are busy, but could you come back to my house after school for dinner?"

I smile kissing his lips, "what's on the menu chef Kat?"

"Cold soba, baby."

"Mhm okay. I'll text my family. Most of them will be televised I won't be attending dinner."

He nuzzles me, "whatever rich boy."

I feel Katsuki's breath on my neck, "you're gonna get to taste way more than cold soba in that pretty little mouth of yours tonight."

I blush hard knowing what he meant. I knew he was going to want to try again after what happened with his stepdad. I smirk placing a hand on his clothed crotch, "looking forward to it."

"My mom said she's got exciting news for us," he laughs nervously, obliviously trying not to get a hard-on.

"Stop having sex for 5 minutes and touter our stupid selves."

We look up to see Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Uraraka, and Kirishima. I pull my hand away from my boyfriend's lap, then place myself in it. Everyone sits down around us.

~TIME SKIP~

I was kinda nervous as we approach Katsuki's house. The last time I was here, we got caught in a compromising position and offered a place to live if I was booted from my own home.

I look up from my feet to see the door to his house. I watch Katsuki open the door to the home. We walk and were greeted by his stepdad. He smiles at me, "Todoroki~Kun, you look nice."

I smile and thank him. I had my light pink floral dress on with my long sleeve white thermal on. Kat grabs my hand, bringing me to the living room. 

His mom sat on the couch watching something on the TV. Masaru clears his throat, "Mitsuki, Katsuki and his plus one is here."

She turns to us with a look of boredom then it turns to excitement. She gets up placing her hands on my shoulders, "she's pretty 'suki! What a wonderful small young lady! Why the short hair, deary?" She pulls at my hair.

"Mom, this is Todoroki Shoto, my boyfriend. He just has a preference and sweet body for more, well, feminine clothing," Katsuki grabs my hand, "yes this means I'm gay."

She looks embarrassed, "Todoroki~Kun, I am so sorry. I'm Bakugo Mitsuki, Katsuki's mom."

I smile shaking her hand, "nice to meet you, Mrs. Bakugo."

Katsuki claps his hands together, "time to eat, mom you said you had news."

We all go into the kitchen sitting down at the table. She looks at both of us, "Katsuki, I'm pregnant again. They think it's triplets. The thing is I'm going to need you and if Todoroki is willing to help me out once they're born. With my design company and Masaru's work-"

"Mom, we'll help. It's good for Sho and me to have practice for when we have kids."

"I want 4. Hopefully 2 girls 2 boys. Adopted. Maybe more," I smirk eating my soba.

"We're getting kids Sho," He kisses my cheek.

A/N: Writing in the dark is kinda hard. This took me a while just because I'm hitting the wrong keys.(<- Yes I look, I don't trust myself or my f-ed up computer keyboard)