𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓑𝔂 𝓗𝓲𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹-𝓓𝓪𝓭

Todoroki's POV
Katsuki finally ivited me ve to hs home. He was worried about hoe his mom and Masaru, his step-dad, were going to react to his relationshi as well as sexuality. Katsuki said he really didn't know his biological father on the account he left when Kat was really young. 

I hear the door to his bedroom open. I turn to see Katsuki with noting on but a towel on that was losely wrapped around his waist. I could see his muscular body, perfect v-line, and o-so perfect buldge. I continue to watch him up and down, "like what you see, Kitten"

I gulp at the sudden nickname but nod quickly. He makes his way over to the bed where I'm sitting. I smirk knowing what he wanted. He undid the towel, leaving him completely exposed. My eyes widen at my hunk of a boyfriend was packin'. I lean down bringing my hand up to his - "HEY KATSUKI YOU HERE?!?!"

His door bursts open but as quickly shut after witnessing what they just witnessed. Katsuki sighs, "that killed the mood for me."

I nod quickly not feeling like t as well. He starts to throw his boxers, basketball shorts, and his slides on before grabbing my hand, leading me out the door. 

We reach downstairs and I see a brown-haired male sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Katsu clears his throat. The male turns, "look I'm sorry, Katsuki. I didn't mean to walk in on you and your girlfriend?"

"No Masaru, he's my boyfriend. That's  a male."

His stepdad smiles, "I'm okay with it. I can't speak about your mother though. Please keep track of the time next time or war me someones here."

-Next-Day At School-

Midoriya and I  were sitting with Bakugou's team, well all except Mineta. Kami smirks as Midoriya lays his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, "yo! Baku-bro, you hit that yet?"

"Yeah, did you?" His teammate with silverish hair asks. 

"No," Kat replies frustrated, "my step-dad totally cock-blocked me!"

My face goes a deep red and I hide my face.