ᴵᵗ'ˢ ᴼᵏᵃʸ ᴸᵒᵛᵉ

No One's POV
To say the least, Bakugou Katsuki was pissed. His football coach just grilled him for being 5 minutes late to practice because he brought his boyfriend home. His coach screamed at him saying if he valued this boy over his football ability that's going to get them wins, then he should quit.

Bakugou loved the game and was beyond upset he may have to make the choice of his boyfriend or football. If it did happen, Bakugou would choose his loving boyfriend over anything else.

The ash-blonde male pulls into his boyfriend's driveway. Going to the door, knocking. He sees Todoroki's oldest brother opens the door. He steps out of the way with a small smile on his face, "he's in his room."

Bakugous POV
I make my way up to my boyfriend's room. When I make it there, I knock on his door.

The doorknob moves and revels him in one of the sweatshirts I left for him and a pair of black spandex shorts. He smiles, but the smile soon fades as our eyes meet, "come in, Kat."

I'm pulled into his room and on his bed. Sho places himself on my lap, putting a hand on my cheek. I grab his hand, bringing it to my lips, kissing his hand.

Sho leans his head into my shoulder, "what's the matter, Kat?"

"My coach scolded me for being late since I brought you home. He said I may have to make that choice. You know, football or you."

He nuzzles his heads farther into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around his waist, "I would choose you over some sport though."

Sho sighs, "Kat, babe, you can take a break from being with me 24/7 to play football again. I can walk myself places too," he has a smile now, "if you want to play it's fine to tell me no."

I sigh holding my boyfriend even closer to me. I don't deserve the boy in my lap. I pull us down flat on the bed. I kiss his nose and he uses whatever force he could to push me over. 

When he finally gets me on my stomach, he straddles my hips, then places his hands on my back. I feel him start to rub on my shoulders. I sigh, "hon, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to help you," He giggles, "Your upset and I'm giving you a massage."

I let my caring boyfriend do his thing. When he finishes, I sit up holding him in my lap. He places his forehead on mine. I place my lips on his smaller soft one. He kisses me back almost instantly. I wrap my arms tightly around his small waist, his locked around my neck. We were so caught up in making out we didn't hear the door open. 

Sho pulls away from the kiss. We look over to the door to see the blue-haired guy Sho sees as a brother he never had. The boy puts what appears to be laundry on the dresser by the door. Sho giggles, "feeling better now, Kat?"

"Yeah," I say, "now that I spent time with you."