(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Protecting My Baby ♥

Todorokis POV
My dad still hasn't found out that Katsuki is my boyfriend. I'm sorta glad he hasn't either. My father was two seconds close to tossing Touya out of the house when he found out he was bisexual and dating a male.

I kinda came out saying I was gay with my attire. My stlye and statement I was amking with it pissed my father off to no end. Katsuki being my boyfriend would be the end of it. Well it's not like I wouldn't have a place to go if he kicked me out. Katsuki's dad offered to take me in to the family early after he learned my story. Katsuki even told me that he wouldn't mind letting me live with them.

A knock at the front door broke me out of my thoughts. I get up, opening the door to see my sister, her husband, and kids. She smile before engulfing me in a bear hug. I hug her back, "hey sis."

She lets go of me and I get a good luck of her 8 months of pregnancy. She smiles, "they ended up being twins so more little ones."

"Congrats sis!"

I hear a car door shut behind them. I stand on my tippy toes to see over her husbands shoulder. My boyfirend was now heading up the walkway. My sisters husband grabs the small girl next to him and hoists her up so Kat could get by. I smile, "I forgot you were coming, Kat."

He smiles lightly, "I'm not interrupting right?"

I shake my head no. He shifts and holds a bouquet of flowers out to me. They were so pretty.

 They were so pretty

(Le flowers)

My sister raises a brow, "um Sho, care to explain?"

I chuckle, "Fuyumi, Gary, this is my boyfriend."

Kat extends out his hand, "nice to meet you. I'm Bakugou Katsuki."

Her husband extends his hand and shakes Kat's,"Gary Walsh, nice to meet you to, Bakugou"

I lean into my boyfriends chest. He wraps his hands around my waist. My sister looks surprised, "what did dad say!?!"

"Um dad doesn't know. I know as soon as he returns Natsuo or Brittney is going to tell him. Oh god that's not good!"

"You've got a place at my place if you get booted, hun" Kat says nuzzling me head.

"SHOTO! WHATS GOING ON!?!"

It was my father. His voice caused me to flinch. Fyumi grabs her kids and pulls them close. Gary stands in front of my sister. Kat steps in front of me. My father growls, "who the hell is that?"

"I'm his boyfriend. What's the matter with me?" Kat speaks for me.

"Oh so my other sons a super fag!?!"

"Wow real mature! You call yourself a fucking father when you treat your son like this?!? Maybe you should think about what your doing before he completely ups and leaves this shitty place!" Kat yells at my father.

My father looks at my boyfriend dead in the eye. Their height difference wasn't much at all. Kat was intimidating. He had more mussel than my dad and was the same height. My dad backed off, rolling his eyes, then walks off.

I nearly launch into his arms when he turns to me. I kiss his cheek lightly. He holds me tighter, "come on love, I'm taking you back to my house for a bit."