Concert

Y/n POV
FINALLY IT'S THE DAY I'M GOING TO MY FIRST ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT(pick any concert from her DW.) I'm so excited that my excited is excited. I've been dreaming of this day for so long. I've been a fan of Ariana's since her Victorious days. So safe to say I'm a OG fan. Honestly I'm nervous to be going my parents keep teasing me because I'm gonna meet my celebrity crush which I'm hoping to take a picture with her. Since the moment I woke up I've had a permanent smile on my face. My thoughts have been about Ariana all day. It's just crazy that my parents are finally letting me go. Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself. Well here goes. My name is Y/FN Y/LN I'm a 20 year old university student who's pursuing a career in the medical field. I'm 6'4 which gave me an advantage playing basketball and soccer in highschool. I've been in one relationship and that went south when I caught her bed with one of the football jocks my enemy Justin Bieber(No Hate Towards Bieber fans I just don't like him.) Since then I haven't really been able to trust people. Because I actually thought I could see myself with her but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Anyways let's gear away from the depressing stuff and on to the fun stuff.

General POV
Y/n looked on his phone to see that he has 2 hours before the concert starts. He grabs his clothes quickly putting it on. All day he's been posting things about going to see Ariana. Of course this is a big day for him so he has to show everyone how excited he is. He has a few thousand fans on Insta due to him being a soccer player for his university(pick any university like Stanford, UCLA, literally any known University like a IV or a top school). He took a picture of his outfit posting on insta with the caption "WHERE YALL ARIANATORS AT🖤"

 He took a picture of his outfit posting on insta with the caption "WHERE YALL ARIANATORS AT🖤"

Y/n made his way out of his apartment and into his car