Birthday girl

This is set during SWT but it is in 2020 without all the Corona and stuff. Remember this is a imaginary story so I've changed the timeline and current events.

Y/n POV
Today is one of the most important days of my life. Today is June 26th the day my stunning girlfriend, Ariana Grande-Butera, was born. I have an amazing day planned for us. I can't believe she's 27. She's still on her Sweetener World Tour, and today's show is at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, ON. She's thinks that I'm on a business trip in Europe but really I'm in Toronto. I landed last night but I managed to keep a low profile so no one can notice who I am. Since Ariana thinks I'm on a business trip she's been really sad that I can't be with her. Scott and Brian have been telling me that she's been mopping around but not for long. Tonight I'm going to ask her to marry me. I know it's taken me so long, but it's only been 4 years(Mac and Pete never happened.) I've been too scared to ask her because I don't know what she'll say. But Victoria told me that Ariana continually takes about me on the Tour bus. Saying how much she loves me and how she wants to marry me and have kids. So I've decided I'm going to marry her. I mean I love Ariana so much. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. We met as kids and became best friends but 4 years ago I finally asked her to date me. She's a stunning person. She has an amazing personality, she cares for people even if they hate her she still cares for them. When I get mad at people who say awful things about her she calms me down and tells me their not worth it. She loves her fans so much and devotes so much to them. She makes me feel special when I'm feeling down she'll do anything to make me feel better and I do the same. When I'm sick she'll drop everything to care for me. When she gets sick I stick by her side. I love when we cuddle I'm glad I make her feel safe. So that's why I'm going to marry her. I've got the perfect proposal for her.

General POV
Y/n sits on his bed looking through his phone contacts. He makes a call to Scott.

Scott: Yo Y/n what's up!
Y/n: Quiet down Scott my ears are bleeding now.
Scott: Ha Ha, why'd you call me?
Y/n: Can you go to a private are, we need to talk about the proposal.
Scott: I'm all alone anyways.
Y/n: Okay good. Do you have the piano for me?
Scott: Yeah we do.
Y/n: Did you ask the tech team to have the projector and the computer set up for me?
Scott: Yeah they have everything set up for you. All you need to do is make your surprise appearance at the end of the show. Y/n I know your nervous but don't freak out. You and Ariana have been together for so long even if you weren't in a relationship y'all were close. I know Ariana will say yes.
Y/n: Thanks man. I appreciate everything you, your brother and the whole crew have been doing for Ariana. Thank you for helping me plan this.
Scott: No problem we're family.
Y/n: Yep family.
Scott: I gotta go, Darrion is calling me to practice.
Y/n: Alright see ya.

The call ends and Y/n lays down on his bed. He smiles to himself thinking about the moment he will be asking his girlfriend to become his wife. Y/n has 3 hours to get ready and head to the arena. He will be arriving when Ariana is in the last 30 minutes of her performance.

Time Skip 2 hours

For the last 2 hours Y/n has been singing and practicing the song he wrote for Ariana. He's played a few instruments through his childhood and he has a descent singing voice. Ariana still questions why he never went into the music business but he's always wanted to be in the medical world. He's in a position where he gets to travel the world at least once every month. But yesterday he took 2 weeks off from work to be with Ariana. Anyways Y/n gets up and heads into the shower. He picked out a nice outfit to wear. After his shower he did his skincare routine. He then opened the closet and started dressing himself.

👇Pick One