First Date

This is set in 2020, pretend Corona never happened, pretend Dalton never happened, pretend Stuck With You is made for a different cause.

Y/n POV
Today is an exciting day. It's my first date with my longtime crush Ariana Grande. Yes that Ariana Grande, the beautiful pop singer who's captured many hearts especially mines. Even if we met a few months ago I already knew I loved her. I remember seeing her on Victorious playing the infamous red headed, Cat Valentine. I just liked her playful personality. I honestly thought that she was an actual red head. When her first song came out I heard it and was like, "This is like a Disney song." I didn't like it too much. But then she released her Yours Truly album and I fell in love with her voice it was different. Over the years I developed a crush and then it was a full blown love. I knew she never knew about me. During the early stages of her career I was a highschool kid, dreaming of becoming a Neurosurgeon. Now I'm 26 and doing my residency. I know I got a lot on my plate but I want me and Ariana to work out. I remember the first day we met.

Flashback To four months Ago General POV
Y/n just finished with his shift at the Cedars-Sinai hospital(located in Beverly Hills) right now it's 9:30pm. Y/n decided that he would go into town and eat some dinner. He knows that it will be about a 30 minute drive until he gets home but he has no groceries so restaurants are his best bet. He decided to go to Honor Bar. He was crazing a burger. He walked into the restaurant and ordered his meal. It was the Honor Burger.

After he finished his burger he washed his hands, paid and left the building

After he finished his burger he washed his hands, paid and left the building. As he was walking to his car he heard a cry in the alley way. He quickly ran into the alley way to find a girl crying. He cautiously walked closer to her.

Y/n: Are you okay miss?

The mystery girl looked up. Y/n froze in shock, it was Ariana Grande. Y/n snapped out of his trance considered for the singer.

Ariana: I honestly don't know. It's been stressful for me these past few months.
Y/n: Is it okay if I sit here?
Ariana: Yeah sure.

Y/n took a seat a feet from Ariana making sure to leave some space so she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Y/n: Why don't you tell me what's making you feel so bad?
Ariana: Why should I you would just tell the media.
Y/n: No I won't. Your human just like me. And it's okay to let your feelings out to a random person. I don't care if your a celebrity, I just wanna know if your feeling okay.
Ariana: Well okay...Here's the deal, everyone has been stressing me to make new music quickly. But I wanna take some time to be with myself and family. I know I'm disappointing my fans by taking to long but I just want to find myself again. Lately it seems like all I read is hate online. No ones nice these days. And with that rapper telling me I cheated by getting #1 with my recent song "Stuck With You"(Pretend Stuck With You wasn't made for Covid. But it can be a fundraiser for a different cause. I know it's hard to imagine a world without Covid but go along with it.) makes my heart break more. I didn't know people feel like this about me. I know people hate me but I didn't know this was a reason. It's just stressing me out because I thought I was going to have a year without a huge scandal. But it seems I'm wrong. I just want everyone to love eachother I want peace. Is that too much to ask?
Y/n: Honestly no you can chose what you want. You shouldn't let peoples comments get to your head. It's not healthy, you should take as long as you like. You've been releasing a lot of music these past years. You've released 2 albums around a year+ apart. I think it's good for your mental health. Your fans will understand if you wanna take a break they have plenty of music to listen to. Don't listen to that rapper he's jealous of you for actually have an influence with music. You made your new song for an important cause, while he makes music about random stuff. Honestly he should be in prison right now or in hiding because he snitched and his former gang gonna catch him. Anyways don't listen to the negative things people say, lean on the positive things. I know there is millions of fans who adore you and let you have your own choice, look up to them, they will help you.
Ariana: Thank You. I needed that pep talk even if it's from a stranger.
Y/n: I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Y/FN Y/LN, it's nice to meet you.
Ariana: Ariana Grande, it's nice to meet you too.