"Kill Him"

General POV
Princess Ariana Grande-Butera has her life in danger to solve this Queen Joan and King Edward decides to call upon their best knight. Y/FN Y/MN Y/LN is the best knight the kingdom has ever seen. Both parents killed in a fire at the age of 11, Y/n was taken into an orphanage trained as a knight to protect the kingdom. Y/n found a love for battle working hard to higher his ranks. Y/n is a knight with morals, respects everyone, his mother and father taught him to be respectful to women, children and men. He's never been to the court before today would change his life.

Y/n POV
I've just been called personally by the King and Queen they have told me it was urgent. I began packing my bags for the long journey from the camps to court. I am nervous to tell you the truth, what should I say? What should I do? Why did they call me? Ignoring these thoughts I jumped onto my precious stallion, Blaze. Blaze began heading the direction of the kingdom. It would take 1 night to get to the court.

Time Skip
General POV
Y/n makes it to the village he soon gets infront of the castle doors, but his stopped by two guards asking him why he wants to enter the castle grounds. Y/n takes the piece of paper given to him and shows the guards, they allow passage to him. He enters the castle grounds and marvels at the site of the golden hue of the large castle. He gets off Blaze and guides them inside the castle, he looks down at all the lavender colored flowers. He is soon stopped by two guards and a stableboy. The stableboy takes Blaze over to the stables so he can stay safe. The guards walk in front of Y/n telling him to follow. Soon he is met by the King and Queen he bows down on one knee.

King Edward: Welcome Sir Y/FN Y/MN Y/LN to my kingdom. This is my wife Queen Joan and my son Prince Frank. Hopefully the journey wasn't bad.
Y/n: No your highness, the journey was quite peaceful.
King Edward: Thank goodness!
Y/n: May I ask why I have been called to your castle your highness?
King Edward: Ahh well you see my precious daughter, Ariana, has her life in danger. Her former suitor, Prince Pete Davidson, has tried to claim her life. My guards found him towering over Ariana with a knife saying it was for his family. It seems that his parents have been in quite the trouble and the price is my daughter's head. Since then we have been on the look out for an suspects but nothing has come up. We are in fear that one day our daughter will be taken away from us. We've decided that it is best to have a personal guard to look after her. We wanted the best protection for her. And you Y/FN is the best knight we have seen in this kingdom. Can we trust you too look after our daughter?

Y/n looks at them with wide eyes. He cannot believe that someone would want to take the princess life.

Y/n: You can trust me your highness my loyalty lies with this kingdom. I am sorry that your daughter is going through a tragic time in her life, but I can reassure you I will keep her safe. My parents have taught me to never let a women or child die, so I live by that and I will not let her die.
Queen Joan: Thank you Sir Y/FN we will forever been in your debt.
King Edward: Allow me to introduce my daughter.

Ariana steps out of the doors. Y/n is shocked by the beauty that is Princess Ariana. He has never seen a women like her before.