Confession

Y/n POV

How do you tell someone you love them? How do you tell your best friend of 4 years you love of them? Do I just walk up to her and say "Hey, I love you, just wanted to tell you". Is that how I say it? It scares me that she might reject me. Imagine getting rejected by THE ARIANA GRANDE, could be me, probably will be me.

I met Ariana through Scott and Brian, I am a childhood friends of theirs and they told me to meet Ariana. Truthfully I didn't really know anything about Ariana, I know I live under a rock. Anyways when I met Ariana 4 years ago I was starstruck. Yes I saw pictures of her occasionally on billboards and stuff I thought she was pretty but when I saw her in person she was the most stunning human being in the entire universe. I've never seen someone as beautiful as Ariana. We hit it off pretty good, I never admitted my feelings because she was in a relationship at the time and I didn't want to ruin anything. But now she's single and I wanna tell her how I feel.

General POV

Y/n paces around the room nervously. In a few minutes he was going to Ariana's house to confess his feelings. Y/n dresses nicely but casual, he didn't want to look too overdressed.

After Y/n gets ready he grabs the letter that he had prepared to read to Ariana

After Y/n gets ready he grabs the letter that he had prepared to read to Ariana. He starts reading out loud to himself. (Gonna save the letter for later.) Once he finished reading the letter he folds it up and puts it in his pant pocket. He takes a deep breath exiting his bedroom of his apartment and walks out with his phone, letter, and keys. He walks to his car, unlocking and turning on the engine.

He turns on the radio connecting his Spotify to the car

He turns on the radio connecting his Spotify to the car. Music always calmed him down. He put his favorite playlist on jamming out to the songs, singing as loud as he could. For that small moment his nerves were banished never to be seen again.

Time Skip

Y/n finally arrived at Ariana's place. He saw that the lights were on indicating that she was awake although it was around 11:00pm. He knew it was late but he just can't take it anymore keeping in feelings is the hardest thing he's ever done. He already texted Ariana telling her that he has some news he wants to share.