Ghost Of You

Y/n POV
It's been a year, but it feels like it was just yesterday. My beloved left this earth, the most heartbreaking moment to ever happen to me. She left me with 2 beautiful children the splitting image of their late mother. Ariana Grande-Butera Y/L/N was the love of my life and will always be. She made everything better she was like an angel every-time she would walk into the room it would light up. The first time we met I fell in love instantly. I was lucky for her to give me a chance. The memories we made replay in my head every day. We started dating at 18 and got married at 23, had our beautiful twins at 24, so many memories we're made, but it ended to quickly. I wish she was here with me, but I know she is in a better place.

General POV
In sits down in his studio booth with his producers, Tommy and Alex, and kids, Anastasia Hope Grande-Y/L/N and Adrian August Grande-Y/L/N both 3 years old, and band members.

At 23 Y/n made a name for himself in the music business, now at 27 he is one of the biggest musicians in the industry

Alex: Are you really comfortable with doing this?
Y/n: I'll be okay. This is a memory for Ariana. I want her memory to live on in everyone. I want my kids to remember their mother for who she was, for what she stood for.
Alex: Okay, tell me when you are ready to release it.

For the last 3 months Y/n and his producers have been making a film in memory of Ariana, they compiled everything she's done, they put memories of her childhood, memories of her relationship with Y/n, memories of her life. Today was the release date since it has been a year since Ariana passed away. Today is also the day Y/n sings a song on live YouTube video. The process to write the song and make the movie was hard for Y/n. Through the whole process he would cry at times seeing the love of his life, hearing her sweet angelic voice, seeing her stunning smile, seeing her beautiful personality, overwhelmed Y/n at times causing tears to stream down his face. But he knew he had to be strong for Ariana.

Y/n: Let us release the movie after the live.
Alex: Okay.
Y/n: Actually let's start the live right now. We have the band here I'm ready. I want my kids to see me sing.
Alex: Okay we will get started.

Y/n got up from his chair and went to the couch to sit with his kids. He sat between them, the twins cuddling into his side, while the band and producers get ready.

Y/n: Do you know what today is?
Adrian: Is it the day mommy turned into an angel.
Y/n: That is right my little prince.
Anastasia: I miss mommy.

Y/n looked at his kids tears in their eyes.

Y/n: I miss her too. But remember your mommy loved you both so much. I know she wishes she could've spent more time for you. But it was her time to turn into an angel. Today I don't want you two to feel sad, feel happy that your mom is with you at all times, she's looking at your beautiful faces, protecting you from the bad things in life. She is our guardian angel.

Anastasia and Adrian hugged Y/n, there father providing them comfort and the twins providing him comfort.

Tommy: Hey Y/n we are ready for you.
Y/n: Okay. My little prince and princess I have a special song for mommy.