Lazy Day

This won't be long and I wrote it quickly but this is something to tie you over before I post an actual good imagine. Sorry for not posting an imagine on this book for at least 3 months. Enjoy the cuteness of this.

General POV
The sunlight seeped through the curtains of the Y/LN's bedroom. Y/n closed his eye tight trying to get rid of the sunlight as stupid as that sounds it worked for a bit. Y/n groaned when the sun got brighter. He opened his eyes blinking a couple of times. He looked down to see his beautiful wife of one year, Ariana Grande, sleeping peacefully. Ariana's head rested on Y/n's chest, her hair sprawled out. Her arms draped around Y/n's abdomen. One of Y/n's arms wrapped around Ariana's waist while the other lay holding Ariana's hand. Her stress free breaths relaxing to Y/n.

Y/n stared at his soulmate, her beauty nothing like he had ever seen. He was lucky to marry her because she made him the best version of himself. As Y/n was looking at his wife. Her eyes opened slightly. Ariana blinked a couple of times before looking up and smiling at Y/n.

Ariana: Staring is rude.
Y/n: I'm not staring I'm admiring my stunning wife.

Ariana blushed at Y/n's compliment.

Ariana: It's early morning and your already making me blush.

Y/n laughed kissing Ariana's head.

Y/n: What would you like to do my queen?
Ariana: I wanna be in your arms all day. I've been so stressed out with music and everything that being with you takes away all the stress in life. I wanna have a lazy day.
Y/n: As you wish your majesty, but we need to eat something first. How bout I make us some breakfast in bed.
Ariana: That sounds nice.

Y/n got out of bed putting on some sweatpants. He went to the bathroom and did his business and brushed his teeth. When he came out of the bathroom he saw Ariana laying in one of his shirts watching Beauty and The Beast.

Y/n: I love this movie. Your like Belle you brought the best in me like how Belle brought the best in the Beast. Except without all the kidnapping, inanimate objects coming to life, and the dark stuff.
Ariana: I love you.
Y/n: I love you more.
Ariana: Not possible I love you for infinity.
Y/n: I love you infinity plus one.

Ariana crossed her arms pouting. Y/n let out a small laugh walking out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. He decided to make blueberry pancakes, with some vegan eggs, French toast and a smoothie. He quickly finished making the smoothie putting it in the refrigerator to remain cold. He cooked the French toast and the pancakes at the same time. As Y/n turned off the stove after finishing the eggs, he felt arms wrap around his bare stomach. He felt Ariana kiss his back. He turned to look at her. He leaned down at kissed her.

Y/n: tired of watching?
Ariana: Nope it just smelled good in here that I had to see what you were making. Thank you for treating me like a queen.
Y/n: I made a promise to treat you like a queen no... a goddess and I plan on keeping that promise forever even in the after life.
Ariana: How did I get so lucky?
Y/n: I don't know you dropped your drink on me and bam history was made.

Ariana lightly smacked Y/n's chest.

Ariana: Don't remind me that was embarrassing.
Y/n: It was, but it led me to you.
Ariana: Yes it did.
Y/n: Come on the foods getting cold.

Y/n grabbed both of their plates putting it on a tray. Ariana jumped onto the bed making Y/n laugh at her childish ways. He carefully placed the tray on the bed in front of them. He sat down making himself comfy. They ate in comfort feeding each other occasionally while watching TV.

After they finished with their food. Y/n put the dishes in the kitchen, cleaning them and putting them in the dish washer. He walked back into the master bed room. He got under the comforter and brought Ariana into his arms cuddling her.

Ariana: Thank you for having a lazy day with me.
Y/n: Your welcome.
Ariana: It's days like these that make me that happiest. I love you.
Y/n: Love you too.

And so for the rest of the day the two lovebirds held each other in their arms.

A/N a small imagine to help you guys through my drought of not updating this book. It's only been 3 months but I feel bad for not updating. I've just been focused on my Female Celebrity imagine book, so sorry for that. Plus I only now update on the weekends due to school commitments. It's crazy because it seems like this year I have more homework then last year but I'm in a different grade so that's probably why. Anyways Vote and Comment what you disliked and what you liked.