How you met them (Autobots)

Optimus: You were looking for your favourite book in the library and accidentally bumped into him. You apologised and he said it was fine which led to you both discussing your favourite books. When you had to leave you gave him your number and said goodbye, you were both blushing a bit.

Ratchet: You were relaxing in the park when a man in a white doctors jacket asked if he could sit next to you and you gladly agreed. Both of you discussed his job as a doctor and the difficulty of it. Eventually you had to leave but you have him your number and politely said goodbye.

Bumblebee: You were in a gaming store and looking around for a new game to play when a blonde man ran into you by accident. He apologised lots and you told him not to worry since no one got hurt. He offered to get you some food to apologise, you agreed and you guys bought Diet Coke and candy. He was sweet so you gave him your number and told him you guys should hang out sometime.

Bulkhead: You were at a rock concert and you bumped into each other. Both of you apologised and spent the rest of the concert together. Afterwards, you gave him your number and thanked him for an awesome night.

Arcee: You were hanging out with your cousin Jack and she came with you both. You two talked none stop so much that Jack ended up feeling like the third wheel. You gave her your number and told her if she wanted to talk that you were just a call away.

Smokescreen: You were at a street race and he came up to you and you talked about the race predictions and races in general before he had to race. You wished him good luck as he got in his car. He ended up winning and gave you a massive hug afterwards. You gave him your number and told him that you'll let him know when the next race was.

Wheeljack: You were at a club and he came up to you and offered to buy you a drink. You accepted and you both chatted until he asked you to dance to which you agreed. Eventually after spending most of the night dancing together you gave him your number and said goodnight. He gave you a kiss on the cheek before saying "Goodnight sunshine" and winking at you.

Ultra Magnus: You were walking in the park and bumped into him. You apologised and he assured you it was fine. Both of you continued to walk around the park together looking at the nature and talking as well. Once you reached the exit, you gave him your number and thanked him for a great time.