How you met them (Decepticons)

Megatron: You were walking through the woods and you walked into him. You apologised and he forgive you. Both of you walked together and you told him lots about the types of trees and other bits of nature. You gave him your number and said goodbye when you had to go.

Starscream: You were out shopping and he bumped into you while looking at human clothing. He apologised, you forgave him and ended up helping each other pick out new outfits for each other. You gave him your number and told him to call her whenever he wanted to hang out again.

Soundwave: You were in the library looking for something new to read and ended up finding a cool mystery novel. But when you went to grab it he did too. You both apologised and you offered to read it together, he agreed so you both sat down and began to read. He had read it before so he said you can take it home to read and you thanked him. You gave him your number so that you could discuss the book with him.

Knockout: You were at a street race and he walked up to you and began flirting with you. You played along and flirted back. You both talked about who was gonna win until everyone was called over to race. He said "Kiss for good luck doll?" and you kissed his cheek. He winked at you while walking to his cherry red Ashton Martin which made you giggle. He ended up winning and you congratulated him. You gave him your number and told him to call you whenever.

Breakdown:   You were strolling in the park when you smacked into his chest and fell over. He offered you his hand and apologised, you forgive him and stood up. You both walked around the park together laughing and joking all the way. When you had to leave you gave him your number and told him that you should both do this again sometime.

St3v3: You were at the beach and he accidentally ran into you. He apologised lots, you laughed and forgave him. Both of you spend the rest of the day building sand castles, splashing in the water and sunbathing. When it was time to leave you gave him your number and told him to give you a call sometime.

Airachnid:   You were out shopping for a new dress and she was struggling to find a new outfit so she came and asked you for some help. You agreed and helped her pick out something that suited her nicely. You gave her your number and told her if she ever has a fashion emergency again to give her a call.

Shockwave: You were at the zoo and you bumped into each other. You apologised and he assured you it was fine. Both of you went around the zoo together and you ended up collecting a lot of knowledge about animals from him. You gave him your number and said goodbye when you had to leave.

Dreadwing: You were at a shooting range and were nailing the shots when someone came into the target next to you and just absolutely destroyed the target leaving you with an open jaw. Afterwards you complemented him and he thanked you. You both talked for a while before you had to leave. So you gave him your number and told him to give you a call sometime.